Author Topic: Lmao  (Read 504 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Lmao
« on: August 02, 2002, 05:38:51 PM »
clinton said he is willing to pick up a rifle, jump in a ditch, and die for Israel.  To bad he didn't have enough guts to fight for his own country.

That clown gets funnier every time he opens his mouth.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2002, 05:49:28 PM by easymo »

Offline Moose1

• Copper Member
Lmao
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 05:55:11 PM »
Every time I think Bill Clinton has said the stupidest thing he could possibly say, he tops himself.

Hey Bill, if you're so hot to die for Israel, how come the "head of state" that got the most time at the White House for your eight-year lease was Yasser Arafat?  Hmm?

The sad part is, people still believe this turd when he says stuff like this.  They eat it up.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 06:21:28 PM »
The sad part is, people still believe this turd when he says stuff like this. They eat it up.

Personally, I count on that.  When ever an issue moves into a gray enough area that I need to question who is probably right. I remember that the lefties are dumb enough to belive this guy.  And I make the right decision.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 11:43:34 PM »
As much as I agree with the Democratic platform as opposed to the Republican platform I find Bill Clinton morally repugnant.

Go back to Oxford, 1968. A bunch of Rhodes scholars are standing in a circle, late at night, shivering as they wait for a joint to be passed from one shaking hand to another- a joint one of them risked imprisonment over to smuggle into England- a joint so rare, so treasured, that its appearance has gathered a crowd of bright young people- and one of them, Bill Clinton, in an effort to fit in but afraid of the effects of marijuana, PRETENDS to smoke it. What kind of toejam is THAT?!? Why not just pass it on? What a lousy, posing A-HOLE to FAKE getting high! All he did was waste their pot, the schmuck. I'll bet the jerk did the hand spider in front of everybody's face to freak them out and then talked about how stoned he got back in Arkansas. Man that bugged me when he said he never inhaled.

Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers- For a married guy Bill had alot of sex. Not to sound moralistic here, but I'm on my third wife and I've NEVER strayed. I'd divorce them first, then date their girlfriends. I agree with Toad on this one. Morals are the window to the soul, and someone who would cheat on their wife is not only devoid of character but not to be trusted. Admittedly Hilary is butt-ugly and a lesbian, but even so Bill married her so he's stuck.

Notice how I haven't mentioned the Tyson Foods scandal or any of his other financial improperities like Whitewater. What's the point? Every politician we elect is there to steal as much as he can possibly take, irregardless of political party, so what do we expect?

Now Bill says he's willing to die in the trenches in defense of Israel. Gee Bill, out of all the lies you've ever told- from "I Never Inhaled" to "There Was No Sex With Miss Lewinsky-" this is the biggest whopper you have EVER told! C'mon Bill, you were so scared of Viet Nam you were pissing your pants.

However, just in case Bill is sincere maybe we should establish a fund to send Slick Willie into combat against the PLO- maybe cover the cost of a one-way ticket to Tel Aviv, a couple sets of desert camo and maybe a HK 93 and some grenades. If he's willing to die in Israel yet he was so afraid to risk death for America then I say good riddance to a true rat fink. (when's the last time any of ya heard the term "rat fink?")

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 12:23:03 AM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
As much as I agree with the Democratic platform as opposed to the Republican platform I find Bill Clinton morally repugnant.

Go back to Oxford, 1968. A bunch of Rhodes scholars are standing in a circle, late at night, shivering as they wait for a joint to be passed from one shaking hand to another- a joint one of them risked imprisonment over to smuggle into England- a joint so rare, so treasured, that its appearance has gathered a crowd of bright young people- and one of them, Bill Clinton, in an effort to fit in but afraid of the effects of marijuana, PRETENDS to smoke it. What kind of toejam is THAT?!? Why not just pass it on? What a lousy, posing A-HOLE to FAKE getting high! All he did was waste their pot, the schmuck. I'll bet the jerk did the hand spider in front of everybody's face to freak them out and then talked about how stoned he got back in Arkansas. Man that bugged me when he said he never inhaled.

Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers- For a married guy Bill had alot of sex. Not to sound moralistic here, but I'm on my third wife and I've NEVER strayed. I'd divorce them first, then date their girlfriends. I agree with Toad on this one. Morals are the window to the soul, and someone who would cheat on their wife is not only devoid of character but not to be trusted. Admittedly Hilary is butt-ugly and a lesbian, but even so Bill married her so he's stuck.

Notice how I haven't mentioned the Tyson Foods scandal or any of his other financial improperities like Whitewater. What's the point? Every politician we elect is there to steal as much as he can possibly take, irregardless of political party, so what do we expect?

Now Bill says he's willing to die in the trenches in defense of Israel. Gee Bill, out of all the lies you've ever told- from "I Never Inhaled" to "There Was No Sex With Miss Lewinsky-" this is the biggest whopper you have EVER told! C'mon Bill, you were so scared of Viet Nam you were pissing your pants.

However, just in case Bill is sincere maybe we should establish a fund to send Slick Willie into combat against the PLO- maybe cover the cost of a one-way ticket to Tel Aviv, a couple sets of desert camo and maybe a HK 93 and some grenades. If he's willing to die in Israel yet he was so afraid to risk death for America then I say good riddance to a true rat fink. (when's the last time any of ya heard the term "rat fink?")

Why give him a good gun. Just give him a rusty old 22 single fire so the trash that takes him out at least won't get a good weapon.

Ya know how to tell when clintoon is lying? Hell try to find when he ISN'T lying. That's the hard part. :rolleyes:
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 01:10:45 AM »
Mav, that's the difference between you and me. I want to give Bill state of the art equipment because I am a compassonate liberal. You want to give Bill a piece-o-chit rusted out .22 and an orange hunting vest because you are a heartless conservative. Where is the LOVE man? :)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 01:12:27 AM »
I love it when elfie waxes so eloquent.

I get to take the week off. :)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 02:04:54 AM »
LOL Hangtime, I'm not on a soapbox, or if I am it's an economy-sized soapbox. Sorry, but read Clinton's letter to his Congressional Rep when he was seeking an appointment to Oxford and it's obvious the ol' boy was only concerned with saving his own skin. He was no more concerned with the legality or illegality of the Viet Nam war any further than his own participation might be.It's intresting to note, BTW, that the anti-Viet Nam movement lost its steam when the draft was abolished. I've always wondered if these people were motivated for personal reasons or humanitarian reasons. Bill Clinton was scared to death of the possibility of Viet Nam, which he had every right to be.

Now this friggin, fornicatin, lyin, cheatin, embezalin, draft dodgin toejam bird Slick Willie announces he's ready to go to the trenches and DIE FOR ISRAEL?? Great!!!! Send him off!!! And while we're at it let's send Ted Kennedy off to Dublin to fight against England!
Seriously, we have to get rid of our mentally deficient leadership, so if we can find a family in Etheopia willing to take on a mentally retarded GWB and maybe teach him something useful like how to milk goats then we jest might be on the way to that utopian society all of us see as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. After all, we're only one more rule.... one more regulation... one more statute away from our perfect utopian society. In the mean time I'm using Photoshop to produce an image of Bill Clinton sucking on my left nut and Jane Fonda sucking on my right nut. edited to avoid being tossed of bbs
« Last Edit: August 03, 2002, 02:06:55 AM by Elfenwolf »

Offline wsnpr

• Nickel Member
Lmao
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 03:14:53 AM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
LOL Hangtime, I'm not on a soapbox, or if I am it's an economy-sized soapbox. Sorry, but read Clinton's letter to his Congressional Rep when he was seeking an appointment to Oxford and it's obvious the ol' boy was only concerned with saving his own skin. He was no more concerned with the legality or illegality of the Viet Nam war any further than his own participation might be.It's intresting to note, BTW, that the anti-Viet Nam movement lost its steam when the draft was abolished. I've always wondered if these people were motivated for personal reasons or humanitarian reasons. Bill Clinton was scared to death of the possibility of Viet Nam, which he had every right to be.

Now this friggin, fornicatin, lyin, cheatin, embezalin, draft dodgin toejam bird Slick Willie announces he's ready to go to the trenches and DIE FOR ISRAEL?? Great!!!! Send him off!!! And while we're at it let's send Ted Kennedy off to Dublin to fight against England!
Seriously, we have to get rid of our mentally deficient leadership, so if we can find a family in Etheopia willing to take on a mentally retarded GWB and maybe teach him something useful like how to milk goats then we jest might be on the way to that utopian society all of us see as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. After all, we're only one more rule.... one more regulation... one more statute away from our perfect utopian society. In the mean time I'm using Photoshop to produce an image of Bill Clinton sucking on my left nut and Jane Fonda sucking on my right nut. edited to avoid being tossed of bbs

LOL!!!!

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Lmao
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 05:56:55 AM »
Well it was quite predictable for him to say so, right? After all, wasn't the vote from the jewish community what got his wife to be the senator for NY?

Daniel

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2002, 08:51:33 AM »
hopefully he wasn't driving after he made that statement for I am sure he'd failed a sobriety test

and to think this clown was our "leader" for 8 years :rolleyes:

just shows how dam dumb the average joe is nowadays
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Lmao
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2002, 08:59:46 AM »
I must admit, that I to have fornicated.  :(

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Lmao
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2002, 09:02:42 AM »
Guys, Guys, Guys!  We should never doubt another man's courage and sincerity!  Let's at least give him a chance to prove himself!  (I know what you're thinking but don't say it!)  I say give him a tin pot helmet, some desert camouflage, an assault rifle, and assign him to guard a check-point on a road leading out of the Gaza strip.  What could be fairer?

Give the man a chance!;)

Very sincerely, Shuckins

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Lmao
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2002, 09:05:23 AM »
Aw, c'mon Elf!  Tell us what you really think!

Regards, Shuckins :D

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Lmao
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2002, 10:16:57 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
hopefully he wasn't driving after he made that statement for I am sure he'd failed a sobriety test

and to think this clown was our "leader" for 8 years :rolleyes:

just shows how dam dumb the average joe is nowadays

..and now you have a monkey as the "leader".
I don't know which is worse, hes suspected of being involved in the Enron booking scandals as well.
Much worse than some Lewinsky "scandal" where alot of money was wasted for nothing.
Nobody wouldn't have even cared of some average joe looking for foreign *****, but when it's a president, it's like a bloody murder!

geez..

Waste that money in more useful things, like investigating corporation bookings and how was Bush involved in it.

There are very colourful quotations of what Bush Jr. has said.
I wouldn't disregard those.