Author Topic: Would it be crazy if  (Read 86 times)

Offline OmegaMrk

• Zinc Member
Would it be crazy if
« on: August 06, 2002, 11:28:21 PM »
not every gun on a bomber shot at a fighter, and they only rotated the correct # of degrees? Fighters have bearly some chance of pouncing before we get dismantled and ready to ship airborne!

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Would it be crazy if
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 11:37:23 PM »
yah well 1 30mm rips any bomber apart anymore..........ur best best is to do a strait dive down on them......... :) but don't whine about us bombers we have it the rufffest of all..........

he he for some reason that brings to mind the 6 lancs i killed with 1 30mm..............(yah i know sounds like a fish story).........but anyways i shot the lead lanc in the wing tip it broke off collieded with the one on the right making the one on the left follow the leader right into the fire ball from the other two and the third one explodes......(thats 3 kills) then a wing debre falls on a group of lancs heading the opposite direction (they were on my team but o'well) and repeats the same process over again.........it was the funiest damn thing i had ever seen

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Would it be crazy if
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2002, 01:17:43 PM »
i believe the buff firing arcs have been adjusted so no not all guns are firing at you...

the guns will also not fire thru the plane anymore

and buffs are an easier takedown now than they were prior to 1.10

SKurj

Offline OmegaMrk

• Zinc Member
Would it be crazy if
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 01:21:35 PM »
i dont think making bombers easier to kill is worth it, because then flak smacks you twice at 3k and your plane is already bleeding oil fuel and even your pilot is pooping his suit.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Would it be crazy if
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2002, 02:48:08 PM »
OmegaMark, Not every buf gun does fire at you.

It will apear that way on your FE if you are getting shot at.

But on the shooters FE only those guns cleared to fire will, take up a buff and test it.

HiTech