Author Topic: Just my personal whine  (Read 135 times)

Offline hogenbor

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.lookupinwonder.nl
Just my personal whine
« on: August 19, 2002, 03:24:09 PM »
I'm a newbie and although this game is fun I had a hard time the last few days, except for my last sortie. Took up a Spit I for field defense with 75% fuel to earn some perk points. Did not expect to live long. But what happened, I killed an P47, F6F and got an assist on a F4U! Great! Had to land because tanks were dry and ammo was out, got vulched when I was bouncing down the field :-(
Damn!

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Just my personal whine
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 04:18:40 PM »
Sounds like you're doing good if you get such kills :)

Vulching is something you have to get used to when you land or take off from a field with enemies nearby. My sugestion would be return to base before you run out of fuel and return to a base further away. That way you don't have to get vulched :)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Just my personal whine
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 04:40:11 PM »
I don't think this qualifies as a whine.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Just my personal whine
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 06:28:26 PM »
Me neither, but I think he wanted to whine so let him think he did ;)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline hogenbor

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.lookupinwonder.nl
Just my personal whine
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 12:33:44 AM »
This particular sortie I did well, but this is an exception the last few days ;-)  Would have gone to another field but had too much fun. Numbers were on my side so I thought I could risk landing.

Still great, surviving with n1k2's, FW190's and P51's overhead and getting a P47 with 8 0.303's.

And does not qualify as a whine? Ok, I should have guessed after reading SOME of the posts on this message board ;-)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Just my personal whine
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2002, 12:51:32 AM »
Read it up guys, this is the right way to whine.

No subversibe meanings between lines, no spoiled tard crap, straight to the point.

He got vulched, he didnt enjoy it.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Re: Just my personal whine
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2002, 12:56:04 AM »
Originally posted by hogenbor
I'm a newbie and although this game is fun I had a hard time the last few days, except for my last sortie. Took up a Spit I for field defense with 75% fuel to earn some perk points. Did not expect to live long. But what happened, I killed an P47, F6F and got an assist on a F4U! Great! Had to land because tanks were dry and ammo was out, got vulched when I was bouncing down the field :-(
Damn!

Sounds like a fun sortie to me.