Author Topic: I'm worried about this...  (Read 174 times)

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
I'm worried about this...
« on: July 26, 1999, 05:23:00 AM »
Eventually the Bf 109F-4 must be introduced and I really really hope that it is in JG 27 markings. Maybe it is even plane of some well known ace, who knows? Hopefully the fact that the 'other sim' already has this particular plane does not undermine my hopes.

Good thing might be allow players to choose 'skins' for his plane. This way you could choose between ost front, kanal front or sud front Bf 109F-4 version. New skins could be made by players and then they could be submitted to HTC for approval and placement for server where they are downloaded. Less drawing work needed from HTC and improved player involvment factor.

This Aces High thing is great! I started playing the 'other sim' only 9 moths ago when the sim was almost ready. Now I have change to see it all over again from a start and maybe even have tiny eenie weenie little impact on fortcoming sim and community!

By the way, does the Luftwaffe conspiracy form naturally or is it formed by some documented procedure? Last time I missed it but this time I will be in alert.
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Hat Trick

I'm worried about this...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 1999, 02:00:00 AM »
See My Terrain Editor / Skin Editor / Graphics Editor Post.

------------------
Hat Trick
-htrk-
War Birds Beta Tester
Aces Hi Wannabe Tester
HiTech Devotee