Author Topic: You will know you are REALLY cutting edge when.....  (Read 341 times)

GunsGG

You will know you are REALLY cutting edge when.....
« on: July 26, 1999, 09:00:00 PM »
  .....you supply the one element that is TRUELY lacking in the others.  No not eye candy, not adjustable cowl flaps.  Not more aircraft....

Gameplay.  Give me a reason to want to fly each type of aircraft other than idle curiosity.

You do this, and I'm yours for life.

That being said, best of luck, and I hope you become millionaires!  

GunsGG

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 1999, 09:34:00 PM »
Well I hope we can do that, but most of that depends on you.  If you're the type of person who only wants to either stall-fight, bnz, or bomb stuff, then there's not much we can do, but that's fine as long as you're enjoying yourself.  Now if you want to do different things but are just looking for a reason, I hope we can fulfill that.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

Hat Trick

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 1999, 10:37:00 PM »
PYRO...wanna know what would really be kewl.

Sound of Jeeps and Trucks and Idle Air Base Traffic and goings on in the back ground when your loading up the plane in the hangar.

And....

Once a year...on your Anniversary of the Relase of Ver 1.0.   You and HT and all the original Staff....Get F14's...and fly in the arena...just like in that movie.  Id cahse ya all day just to maybee get a ping in ya.

Oh....and a chat room somewhere...maybee built in to the FE.

And....Flying Bombs.....and controllable Flying Anti Ship Missiles.....and Flame Throwers and Controllable tanks and ..........Virtual Reality and 3D glasses and and and.....$1,000,000.00 for every winner of every RPS every month and and and ....Ok...im a little boored...sorry.

hehe

------------------
Hat Trick
-htrk-
War Birds Beta Tester
Aces Hi Wannabe Tester
HiTech Devotee

Hat Trick

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 1999, 01:54:00 AM »
Oh yes....and a Map Editor...see my map editor posts

Hip

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 1999, 09:24:00 AM »
The other night I was thinking how cool it would be if you could take the image from those folks who have web cams and have it displayed in the cockpits of their planes.  It would greatly increase my enjoyment if I could see the fear and confusion in the face of my enemy as I tore them open and watched them fall to the ground.  

This would also help confirm my suspicion that I am not the only one who likes to fly naked except for a scarf and goggles.

Probably not eh?

------------------
Hip

Offline Rattler

• Copper Member
      • www.unforgivenpilots.com
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 1999, 08:54:00 PM »
GunsGG
I hear you loud and clear,and I'm with ya all the way.
You got my vote for a different concept and not just the same old WB problems over again.

Lets dare to be different and inovative when it comes to a reason to fly!

Rattler
SAPP

vonkjk

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 1999, 12:24:00 AM »
HT,
the movie is called " final countdown " This is where the NIMITZ is hurled back in time to december 1941. I love that movie! ;-)
These two jap zeros play tag with two f14's... could you imagin that???

Cowl flaps? Great idea ;-) Would truly make the f4u look original... hehehehe let's do it ;-)

Vonkjk