Author Topic: What is the dot command for the bomb load ?  (Read 267 times)

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
What is the dot command for the bomb load ?
« on: September 26, 2002, 05:01:47 AM »
I would like to set it for no bombs when flying the A20 if I could .

I checked the help page just the  .fuel 2 command etc but not the ammo or bomb load , at least I couldn't find it .:(
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline Imp

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2002, 05:51:33 AM »
.salvo # is the command to set number of bombs dropped each time you hit the secondary weapon key.

You might try setting it to 0 it might work

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 06:50:42 AM »
I just tried setting salvo to 0 off and on line. It did not change it and used the setting I had it set to before I changed it to 0.
I know salvo 0 used to work because previously, when I had accidently opened the doors, either with troops or with bombs, I would immediately shut the doors and set salvo to 0 to prevent further premature drops, then cycle the doors to clear my error.
It does say salvo 0 is a valid setting also, the range is 0 to 100. I'm going to check the 'Bug' post and if it is not listed, post it as a bug.

fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Geeesy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2002, 09:57:53 AM »
.ord

Where the possible positions are 0 for the center point / bomb bay, 1 for the guns and 2 for the wing loadout. And selection goes from 0 (computer logic) to how many possible loadouts minus one the selected plane have at the position.
Gotta disapoint you though, you can't take the A-20G up without bomb load afaik.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2002, 09:59:57 AM by Geeesy »

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2002, 10:19:44 AM »
Thanks Geeesy : Yep you can't , hehe , guess I was planing on being too dweebie :D
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2002, 10:52:15 AM »
Just salvo them on the runway, they wont have a chance to arm and will NOT hurt you. There is a certain time required for them to arm before they impact.
Would that .ord command effect the way rockets get fired unsymetrically? Just wondering about that, if I set salvo to 2, sometimes they both fire from the same wing, and not one from each.

fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54