Author Topic: "I'm in debt for 30+ grand because I'm an idiot, please send me money"  (Read 365 times)

Offline von GrossenArsc

• Zinc Member
DejaVu said it might work.

So go ahead, send cash.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"I'm in debt for 30+ grand because I'm an idiot, please send me money"
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2002, 09:25:41 AM »
I hear prostitution works quite well in Amsterdam too. :D

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2002, 09:27:11 AM »
LOL!

its amazing that cyberbegging actually nets cash for some..

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2002, 09:27:59 AM »
Sell that arse by the pound you oughta have that 30 grand paid off by the end of the week....

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2002, 09:28:55 AM »
This is very tasteless thread, considering it has been created under the influence of Hardcase's thread about Carrot.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2002, 09:31:12 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
This is very tasteless thread, considering it has been created under the influence of Hardcase's thread about Carrot.

And your in it...:D  Kinda like a bee visiting a blooming flower, no?

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2002, 09:55:18 AM »
this isn't about carrot... it's more about people like the woman that is cyberbegging for money due to her shopping debts.

What was it PT Barnum said....

Offline Modas

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2002, 09:56:46 AM »
Originally posted by Oedipus
Hey. I just got this email.  Is this for real and what should I do?? I really need your advice!!

Attention CEO/President,

I regret any initial embarrassment my letter might cause you, as we have not had any correspondence before this time.  
 My name is Scott Sullivan, former CFO of WorldCom, an international communications company. I got your contact in my search for a reliable and trustworthy partner who l can do business with. I am contacting you in view of the fact that we willbe of great assistance to each other. I currently have in my possession the sum of almost forty million US Dollars (US $36.8 million) cash which I intend to invest, specifically outside countryalthough I do not know where yet.  
 This money came in me through an accounting practice that some unfriendly entities in my government claim to be illegal. This money was paid to me through several large American lending institutions as a finder’s fee for helping them place loans for the now deposed, "President for Life," Bernard Ebbers. Because of the questionable nature in which these loans were prepared, I urgently need to move this money off shore and away from the grasp of the American regulators. Due to my current situation, it has become quite impossible for me to travel internationally andinvest it in any part of the world. Hence this is why I am contacting you as a matter of urgency to help and represent me in collecting the money on my behalf, transporting it to a safe haven and investing it for us.
 I propose a percentage of 20% of the total sum to you for the expected service assistance from you, 5% mapped out for offsetting minor expenses incurred in the course of this transaction. Please do reply me through the below email address so that I can make available to you all the necessary documents in claiming the money for us.
 Please do treat this proposal highly confidential while I await your prompt response. I also look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Yours Sincerely,
                   Scott Sullivan
                   Boca Raton, FL.

Uh, I think I would run from this one....  Sounds pretty shady to me...  The FBI could be watching... :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2002, 10:10:56 AM »
piss poor timing :(
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals