Author Topic: $28 Billion  (Read 765 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2002, 11:31:24 AM »
Originally posted by Tumor

AMEN BROTHER CABBY44!!...AMEN!!

in about another thirty days the annual invasion of the blue heads begin :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
$28 Billion
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2002, 12:19:01 PM »
Who is Phil Morris????

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2002, 08:45:48 PM »
Who is Phil Morris????

Bob Morris's brother....

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2002, 12:08:18 PM »
There are a lot more than 2 Californias easymo.

Southern California - Stretches from About Santa Barbara, South to the border and inland about 50 miles. This is "Lala land and the location of a huge percentage of our population. Also a strong Republican stronghold in most areas and a Republican majority.

Inland Empire / Desert Southwest - Follow the Eastern border of California from about Trona to the southern border, and west to the western border of San Bernardino or Riverside County. This is the great Mojave Desert, and Agricultural areas to the south in Imperial County. Very Western socially, and Politically conservative.

Central State - Lompoc to Big Sur on the West to the Sierra Nevadas on the East. Agricultural and very Conservative. This area includes most of the great Central Valley of California and where a lot of your food is grown right here. This is where I went to School, and my University was the NCAA Rodeo Champion. Huge fields of everything from cotton to rice to avocados.

North Central - Monterey to Marin County on the west, Tahoe and Sacramento on the East. This is the "Liberal California". Aside from a small pocket in and around Los Angeles, this is the Stronghold of the minority Democratic Party in California.

Northern California - Everything North of Marin and Tahoe. Might as well be Oregon. Only it's prettier.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2002, 12:30:00 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
There are a lot more than 2 Californias easymo.
Inland Empire / Desert Southwest - Follow the Eastern border of California from about Trona to the southern border, and west to the western border of San Bernardino or Riverside County. This is the great Mojave Desert, and Agricultural areas to the south in Imperial County. Very Western socially, and Politically conservative.

Trona!

Good gawd... not Trona.

I've read graffiti on bathroom walls here in Ridgecrest... "My girlfriend asked me to kiss her where it stinks... so I took her to Trona."

:)

Oh... and coming back from Vegas yesterday, decided to drive around in Hinkley just to see if the movie, Erin Brockovich, got it right. My gawd... what a poor pitiful place. It's so far removed from the typical Californian ideal, it's unbelievable.

Of course... Choosing between Trona or Hinkley would be difficult if one could disregard that little water table issue.
sand

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2002, 12:55:07 PM »
Does Trona still have a "painted sand" football field?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
$28 Billion
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2002, 01:04:45 PM »
I'm not sure...

..but, I'm sure it's not grass.
sand

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
LOL Tah Gut!
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2002, 01:11:27 PM »