Author Topic: How do you boys like this one?  (Read 983 times)

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
How do you boys like this one?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2002, 08:34:23 AM »
Soup Nazi,

I'm sorry you seem to be attracted to Nazi ideology.  The "New World Order" you speak of is for losers.  Please don't get involved with them.  Use your talents to achieve something good and real, then you will no longer have the need to be part of a group that puts down others to make themselves feel worthwhile.

MRPLUTO

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2002, 08:39:14 AM »
Pluto stop messing with your CO :)

Offline Strange

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2002, 08:39:20 AM »
You know folks..some need to get a grip and understand that his is a F*** Game.  We live in the 21st century..where we all should know the difference between wrong and wright.

Besides.. don't we have other things to worry about other then SS or Nazi. Like maybe spending time with our family's or perhaps work..:rolleyes:

Offline Soup Nazi

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2002, 08:50:20 AM »
Originally posted by MRPLUTO
Soup Nazi,

I'm sorry you seem to be attracted to Nazi ideology.  The "New World Order" you speak of is for losers.  Please don't get involved with them.  Use your talents to achieve something good and real, then you will no longer have the need to be part of a group that puts down others to make themselves feel worthwhile.

MRPLUTO

For some reason, that post touched me.  I am asking Al Gore to return the check I sent to the DNC last week.  Order Schmorder...your right, I am NOT going to be a soldier for them...

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2002, 08:51:46 AM »
Another silly thread

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2002, 08:52:01 AM »
"We live in the 21st century..where we all should know the difference between wrong and right."

We should?

I do have other things to worry about, but I spend a lot of time flying AcesHigh, and would like it to be a classy environment, rather than one of vile insults.  Also, as many have pointed out:  HTC will lose business if the ugliness of a few permeates the arenas.

MRPLUTO

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2002, 08:54:34 AM »
Soup Nazi, I'm glad you have a sense of humor.  There is hope for you yet!

MRPLUTO

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2002, 09:21:14 AM »
I am offended by the brain dead context of this dribble spewing out.....

If text causes pain for weak minded dont read...... :confused:

problem solved....

see how easy life can be..... we can all get along.

my 2 cents.

DoctorYO

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2002, 10:52:11 AM »
How many of you all fought the Nazis? How many of you all were oppressed by the Nazis? Don't get self-righteous with me, I know the difference between a Nazi advocater and someone taking you all for a ride.

JAB has already been told BY HiTech that special characters are not allowed in handles.

So shut the shreck up and go play another game if you are so damn agitated over not having _ in your handle.

Everyone else, give it up- Nazis were defeated 60 years ago... your electronic crusade isn't doing anything.
-SW

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2002, 11:16:25 AM »
Originally posted by MRPLUTO
Soup Nazi, I'm glad you have a sense of humor.  There is hope for you yet!

MRPLUTO

LOL!  :D

Offline RafBader

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2002, 12:26:58 PM »
God! Anouther dismal waste of 15 minutes of my ever shortening life! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RafBader

Offline jEEZY

• Copper Member
irony
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2002, 12:37:27 PM »
does anyone else see the irony of censoring somebody for having a particular political party (in this case "flynazi"), or military affiliation (no matter how offensive)in thier on line fantasy world?

Wouldn't censoring people for thier affiliations be akin to Nazi tactics?

Wondering....

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2002, 12:38:37 PM »
Originally posted by Scary
Flynazi and sswaffen both have handles which are offensive in my opinion and should be asked to change them.  Whether they were intended to be offensive is not really the question.  If other cpids which are offensive in nature, such as those starting with F (and I don't mean Firetruck) aren't allowed, then these should not be allowed either. It was evident in the arena last night that some people were in fact offended.  I don't really think that these are proper cpids.

Agree - What Scary said

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2002, 02:08:50 PM »
Originally posted by Leslie
....... But then, you guys gave Niki pilots a bad name, and succeeded in perking the Chog.  You are a formidible bunch.

Les

[size=18]ALERT ALERT ALERT[/size]

HITECH!!!....Leslie said [size=18]NIKI[/size]
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2002, 02:24:51 PM »
Why can't we all just get over this "politically correct" horse crap that gets typed in threads like this. If some person wants to be called "SSwaffen" or whatever then so be it. If you can't look past a name in order to ignore someone in a GAME then you should be upset at yourself for being on the same level mentallity as that person.

Its crap like this that just continues to fester and grow till it effects the entire community. I am of the firm belief that if someone wants to act like an idiot then let them do it. Because they will only be effecting themselves and the weak minded individuals that get upset over crap like this.

I have spent to much time reading this thread for no reason at all other than posting my own views of political correctness.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"