Author Topic: I've watched for a while now...  (Read 156 times)

Watcher

I've watched for a while now...
« on: July 16, 2000, 02:19:00 AM »
Really, I was going to comment on the "holier than thou" attitude I saw displayed to "hinerman" when he openly admitted to abuse of the system, and apologized. But my IP has been logged, (actually, by now they should have the 8 I use (we have excellent ISP's here)) so I'm done. You never know...just wanted to troll a bit...

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2000, 07:23:00 AM »
Popeye spies the limp putrid bait on a rusty hook.....and swims away....    
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2000, 07:36:00 AM »
Seems that you didnt take advantage of Pyro's warning, Hinerman...That was a REALLY serious warning and I wouldn't take it lightly.

Anyway I dont mind if HTC really makes an example of you. You have pissed all the community here and you deserve it.

(RAM watches the bait and hangs an old boot on it  ...then he follows popeye in his swim  )

Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2000, 12:08:00 PM »
LOL, I can see how you'd assume I'm Heinerman, but I'm not. Better luck next time. I was just curious how this would all work. Say that RAM was the 'culprit'. How would HTC get him with fraud? If he truly is from Spain, I find it confusing how someone in Texas would be able to do anything about someone in Spain "stealing" (because technically they are) approximately $180 US.

I'm not a legal buff, can you explain this? I do not know how your American laws work.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2000, 12:31:00 PM »
It doesnt really bother me if other people abuse the free trial time.  It is completely expected.  Its like the folks that wonder the food stores getting their meals from the
vendors giving away free promotional samples
of their product.  There will always be those
that feed off of others.

Yeager

------------------

[This message has been edited by Yeager (edited 07-16-2000).]
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2000, 01:19:00 PM »

Originally posted by Watcher:
I do not know how your American laws work.

ROFLOL! Are you allowed to use America, law and work in the same sentence?  

Udie