Author Topic: I'm liking Russia more and more  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
I'm liking Russia more and more
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2002, 03:16:54 PM »
Todd/Leviathn you Trotskyite traitor!

If you ever spoke the truth, you would choke on its unfamiliarity!

I can't believe someone who used to be so intelligent has become such a totally misguided, unpatriotic traitor to the motherland!

You evil attempt to undermine and destroy our perfect society has been noted and will be dealt with, I assure you!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2002, 03:29:53 PM »
how does my stand on jews have anything to do with why you think it's justifiable to defile someone's grave?

why don't you try to shoot straight for a change. i'd love for someone to say for once "i think it is ok because i hate moslems and think they are dirty and inferior." just spit out what you really think instead of PC'ing it up!

i think jews are contemptuous because of my interactions with them and study of their deeds - period.

not from any indoctrination and not from any affiliation with hate groups. i'm not out to purge anyone and the worst they'll ever get from me is a cold shoulder.

i call it as i see it and dislike people i think deserve it whether i am 'allowed' to dislike them or not. it gets me a lot of flak but seeing things as they are is hardly a character flaw IMO and i sleep like a baby.

many of you are the same damn way about certain people and things in life but you're damned chickenshit to admit it.

weren't you just criticizing boroda for character assassination? back to my point and back to your evasion:

should the US bury moslems in pigskin? if you want to expound on something then write one of your 1500 word essays on why you think that's an all-american thing to do and quit trying to make new points to argue.

why is it inline with american ideals toad?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 03:33:25 PM by mrfish »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2002, 04:02:33 PM »
Just referring to your call for "class" and "moral leadership".

If someone assassinated you character, it wasn't me. You might check the suicide aspect though.

BTW, show me where I ever said the pigskin thing was inline with American Ideals?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2002, 04:08:54 PM »
How does that pigskin business work? I mean, the martyr dies and goes to heaven - while his body is still warm. Or is there a holding period?

When his body does get wrapped in pigskin a few days later, does he suddenly get yanked off some voluptions concubine in mid-stroke and gets sent... where? Forever? To wait till the pigskin around his body deteriorates to the point where it is not identifiable as pig-tissue but rather as dirt? Then he goes back to resume the intercourse?

I mean there must be some point where molecules associated with pig-remains lose their "piggishness"? Otherwise pretty much every molecule we breese in or eat is guaranteed to have been a part of a pig at some point. Or human. I am pretty sure that eating human is even less halal than eating pig.

BTW, is there really a directive not to handle/touch a pig in Koran? Or just not to eat it? Because if it's just not supposed to be eaten by a muslim, nothing that you can do with a pig and muslim's body can be qualified as "eating"...

How about touching? Doesn't "unclean" apply to the soul rather than body? If the pig comes in contact with the body when the soul is not there, how does the muslim get "unclean"?

On the other hand, let's not think of it. Let's just pretend the muslims are superstitious idiots not trusting their own god to tell what's going on rather than smart determined well-educated people.
 Let's declare the problem solved - that every enemy muslim will be buried in pigskin and cut our military budget and stop guarding our borders... er.. scratch that - already done...

miko

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2002, 04:09:16 PM »
"Yep. I can support this idea. Although I don't think it will deter them and may well increase the ferocity and violence.

Still, I like the idea. It's even better than Pissing on their graves"

that sounds like support to me - even with your tepid qualification - or does your moral justification only extend to the russians? it's ok for the russians but it's be bad if we did it? is that your position?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2002, 04:29:29 PM »
Yes, that's what I said. It's my personal opinion.

Sort of like the one you have about the Jews.

Now tell me where I said it's "inline with American Ideals"?

Or is everything I say considered to be inline with American Ideals? Am I the quintessential spokesperson for American Ideals? Or are you?  :D

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2002, 04:35:48 PM »
so one more shot at getting a straight answer from you -

is it just ok for the russians then? yes ->russians, but no->US?

my point is- if you don't think it is ok for us then why do you think it's ok for the russians? i sense a dissonance in your application of your morality n'est pas?

and yes, you, i and every other dipshit in this country ARE the quintessential spokespeople for the american ideal - who else would be besides the citizens? some sociology professor that can't match his tie to his shirt or tell when his pants are sagging?...sitting at the coffee shop with a bunch of 19 year old temporary college marxists trying to figure out how we should feel about everything...

Offline bounder

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2002, 04:46:24 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler

blounder, sorry to hear you side with murderers of women and children whose only crime is riding a bus, shopping or going to a movie

Eager, when you picked Israel and Russia you merely plumped for the sides with the best chances,  not the moral high ground.

You asked us to pick sides. It's a facile ploy at best, but I couldn't resist.

You chose Israel (Remember the Irgun atrocities?). Like the Palestinians, they have an ex-terrorist as head of state. Unlike the Palestinians, they have not been compelled by force of arms to live in Refugee Camps for over 30 years.

You chose Russia. A regime that only terrorises other people when it has finished terrorising it's own. The Russian forces in Chechnya have used rape and torture as a weapon for over 50 years (on and off). And they have murdered over a hundred thousand civilians (who only crime was living in Grozny - not even getting on a bus or going to a movie, mind; simply living there was enough) in the last 7-8 years (conservative estimates)

So we both chose bloodthirsty killers of innocents. what does that tell you?

It clearly points to the fact that no nation is clean. To try and compare one to the other is futile, to take sides is to fuel the conflict.

Human history is dark with blood. Shouldn't we be striving for ways of resolving conflict, not escalating it? I'm not saying that people should capitulate to terrorists, quite the opposite; but to take measures calculated to outrage and enrage the enemy is not a good long term plan.

Generations of Israeli jews and arabs have been radicalised by each side being so eager to goad the other into another senseless act of violence.

What gives me the most hope is that this BBS really is such a self selecting slice through society that it really does not represent anything like the wider international view, for if it did I believe we'd all be screwed.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2002, 04:58:02 PM »
Is what ok for the Russians?

I told you already, wrapping the corpses of Moslem terrorists in pig skin and burying them doesn't really bother me. No matter who does it. I thought I'd been real clear on that but apparently not.

But that's my personal opinion. Just like you have a not-so-politically-correct opinion of the Jews.

Now things that do bother me? Wrapping dynamite around young kids and sending them into pizza parlors to blow up other young kids sorta bothers me.

Taking over a theater with ~700 folks in it and planning to blow them up sorta bothers me.

Shelling a major city for ~ 3 months without attempting to let the civilians leave or discriminate your fire towards military targets sorta bothers me.

But wrapping the corpses of terrorists in pigskin? Nah, not a blip on the worry screen. No matter who does it. Sometimes, it helps to clear the air between both sides.

Like you shouldn't insult people who comandeer aircraft and run them into civilian buildings because you might offend those gentle souls?

Well, if I'm a spokesperson, I'd better express my own true feelings then. Just like you do. I'd better "call it as i see it and dislike people i think deserve it whether i am 'allowed' to dislike them or not. it gets me a lot of flak but seeing things as they are is hardly a character flaw IMO and i'll sleep like a baby."

So, I don't care if they wrap terrorists in pigskin and bury them. And "they" is anyone that can catch and kill them.

Clear enough?

BTW, for that matter "they" can bury non-Moslem terrorists in pigskin or pigsh*t for all I care, too.

Oh, yah.. I'll gladly be the guy to "flip the switch" on the DC Sniper duo when they get them all convicted and sentenced. I'll take a day off without pay to do it.

......... and I'll sleep like a baby.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2002, 05:08:03 PM »
lol- geez toad i can't help being a little moved by it all, no wonder i like you so much

"no matter who does it..."

"doesn't really bother me"

"And "they" is anyone that can catch and kill them."

well that's clear ....for inuendo.... i guess, super clear would have been something like:

"yes it is ok for the russians and by god it's what our policy here in the united states should be too."

"yes i support it" carries a little more heft than "it doesn't bother me"  but in a world where someone might not like you for taking a hardball stand on something i understand your reticence. ;)

you'd be for executing the snipers! wow there's an oddball stand - do you think you can withstand the backlash you'll surely get for that wild lone stand - geee i can't imgine anyone would agree with you-  lololol

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2002, 05:21:22 PM »
Fish, I think you're probably the only one reading this thread that was confused about my position.

I did say I supported it, in my first post; the one you quoted. Did you read it?

You ask about the Russian/US aspect and I tell you "no matter who does it" and you find that innuendo? Hint: I don't care if the Israelis do it either. That help?

You want Super Clear? I already have been but for those who need a neon sign.....

I'd personally wrap them in pigskin and toss dirt over them. How's that?

If you want me to pronounce "policy", I don't. I speak for myself, not others.

Unlike yourself, I don't consider myself the "quintessential spokesperson for American Ideals."

I'm one man, with one voice and one vote. And I do speak my mind, here, in person and in the voting booth. Or perhaps you hadn't noticed that on the boards?

But you go on ahead and be our spokesperson, OK? Being such a fine example of tolerance and other American ideals and all. ;)

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2002, 05:57:47 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
How Bacon Bits saved the world

ROFL!!! Airhead, you did it again :)   Keep it up! S!
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2002, 06:13:16 AM »
bounder

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2002, 01:54:35 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I am totally opposed to the terrorists and terrorist acts like the occupation of the Moscow Theater.

Looks like you say this only because it's "politically correct". Standard western hypocricy.

If you have a solution to the above mentioned problem - pick up your gun, buy a ticket to Moscow - and I'll arrange you a trip to Chechnya in a local military commissariat.

Can anyone find me a link to Rudyard Kipling's "White Man's Burden"?

Go f$%k yourse ....er, leave us alone. er, go f... er, leave the world without your tender love to "democracy".

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2002, 02:03:39 PM »
Ya can't win, Toad.  You're a barbarian on one side for not having a problem with the Russians burying the terrorists in pig.  You a PC terrorist lover on the other.