Author Topic: HA suggestion  (Read 409 times)

Nath-BDP

HA suggestion
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »
Dispute? To be honest I hardly even know you and have no idea what the hostility towards me is for, all I remember is you throwing tantrums and quitting for some reason or another.

Seems to me you fit in VMF better than JG.

Most U.S. Marine fighter squadrons had impressive k/d ratios, is this comment supposed to be an insult? I don't take it as one.

I don't realy pay attention to my score but I'd be glad to duel you to show ya what time it is.

P.S. However, I would rather focus on our fight on Sunday against the P51s and not have any infighting between LW.

------------------
Geschwaderkommodore JG 54
"Grünherz"

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 07-19-2000).]

Offline snafu

• Silver Member
      • http://www.btinternet.com/~snaffers
HA suggestion
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2000, 01:12:00 PM »
Sounds Kewl Hristo, Just might give it a try

TTFN
snafu

Offline buhdman

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~wjbarrow
HA suggestion
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2000, 01:26:00 PM »
Post times and the Buccaneers will be there.  Will enemy icons be turned off?  This would cinch it for me!

buhdman, out

------------------
Walt (buhdman) Barrow
(formerly lt-buhd-lite)
The Buccaneers - "Return with Honor"
home.earthlink.net/~wjbarrow

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
HA suggestion
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2000, 01:30:00 PM »
Charred Weenie, anyone?

<Grabs chair next to Mx, throws a few hotdogs on the fire>

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
HA suggestion
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2000, 06:49:00 PM »
Nath:

Just a question: what squad are you GC in? It doesn't seem to be JG54 Grünherz, as you are not in our squad, and "JG54 "Gruenherz" in AH is taken (and aye, that is the proper spelling when ü is not available I am told)

It's just a bit misleading. People might think you're in JG54 and then see you fly non LW planes. And GC of a one man squad?

Just curious.

------------------
StSanta
JG54 "Grünherz"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
HA suggestion
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2000, 08:05:00 PM »
Hristo; I think the CM's can set up the arena as two country.. in effect; limiting rookland to two bases; then shutting down those fields rendering them inactive. A1 should definitley be rook; inactive.  

I'd suggest SEA arena settings to be the same as MA in all regards.. the psuedo-HA we're developing should feel like the current main arena as much as possible to promote it's being USED like the MA.

Here's where it gets fun.. CM's have god-like powers and can restrict AC types allowed to fly from any field.. setting the stage for better historical gameplay every night. IJN fields next to F4U fields.. European Allies vs FW's and 109's.. possiblities abound.  

"..this is going to be fun. I can feel it already."

Yup.  

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hangtime (edited 07-19-2000).]
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.