Author Topic: how to win at AH  (Read 279 times)

Offline anton

• Nickel Member
      • http://n/a
how to win at AH
« on: November 13, 2002, 12:54:49 PM »
Fly the path of least resistance.  Always fly with at least 20 countrymen in icon sight, always fly at or above 25k, always fly La7 or N1k as these planes have been beefed up to make you think you KNOW how to fly.  Make sure if you see an NME below you, no less than 4 of your friends should engage NME with you, as this would give NME a chance. NEVER try to use your skills to take advantage from a hi alt NME, simply dive back to your horde & let him be ganged by your 20 countrymen in icon range.

As for taking bases, NEVER attack a base that has NME present, make sure that you dont try to capture a base without at least 30 other countrymen. If an NME country has 30 people attacking your base, ignore it & continue with your  landgrab, because its not likely many of your countrymen will come off their landgrab to help defend- they might get killed.

In short- dont waste time learning ACMs cause alt & numbers is what wins. ACMs are for pilots not gamers.
Anton :(

Offline spiegel

• Copper Member
how to win at AH
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 01:42:18 PM »
LOL   you have issues.......  I have fun on AH no matter what.. and that is becuase i only play to kill stuff.. I could care less about capturing bases and winning the war....

and being outnumbered isnt always a bad thing.. I enjoy being outnumbered  makes it more fun...

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
how to win at AH
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 03:10:31 PM »
Well said
U learnerd the lesson Anton wtg
Freeze

Offline Mooja

• Zinc Member
how to win at AH
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 03:34:00 PM »
I think this is the result you get with a flood of new players coming into a game with an existing player base with several years experience.  It doesn't take too long for the n00bs to get sick of having their arnoldes handed to them.  As you can see by the frustration from some of the postings here for a n00b it seems irrelevant what the situation is the outcome will always be that they will get shot down.

Offline anton

• Nickel Member
      • http://n/a
how to win at AH
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 10:08:37 PM »
I knew I was a lil too light on the sarcasm.:cool:
Anton