Author Topic: I start to like comrade Putin!  (Read 678 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
I start to like comrade Putin!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2002, 03:53:54 PM »
LOL!

Rip, a smilie does mend the the gaping wound that is my self-confidence now.  :(

My and my small noodle will need years of therpy.

:D

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2002, 04:45:27 PM »
I tell you one thing:

if someone were to 'offer' any of us to have the circumcism done now.. the answer would be damned predictable!

ewww.. and having just looked at the title of a thread in the TerrainEditorGeneral forum...   ewwww

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2002, 05:56:17 AM »
Originally posted by ra
Are they hiring?

Hehe, I don't know ;)

The job I have done for them was the best paid one that I ever had, compared only to working on Viktor Chernomyrdin's election campaign ;)

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2002, 06:00:35 AM »
Actually, I believe that circumsized men are less susceptible to STIs (and I don't mean the Impreza kind). That particularly includes HIV.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2002, 09:16:04 AM »
"From: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, Volume 277, Number 13: Pages 1052-1057,
April 2, 1997.

"Results. - We find no significant differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men in their likelihood of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. "

http://www.cirp.org/library/general/laumann/

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2002, 09:51:33 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding (Work)
Actually, I believe that circumsized men are less susceptible to STIs (and I don't mean the Impreza kind). That particularly includes HIV.

yep, could've quite got along in life NOT knowin that thanks mate ! :D

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2002, 10:10:48 AM »
lol :D I only know because I had the ...err... operation myself. The doctor was trying to relax me before I went under for the op, so maybe he was making it up.

Talk about pain. The days following it were agonising. Ever since, I've been less receptive to pain - because I know what it's really like to hurt. :)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2002, 10:15:44 AM »
Dowding, why whould you do that ? Just out of curiosity ...

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2002, 10:34:49 AM »
I was very young, only 10 y/o. Put it this way, John Thomas had grown too big for his boots.

And that's enough about my noodle for today.:D

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2002, 11:34:53 AM »
easymo:Hahah, silly Muslims and Jews with their barbaric dick chopping ceremonies
 Now that you mention it, it is barbaric.  There is no evidence that foreskin is a health risk at all. Soap and water work just as well.  Mother Nature does no program health risks into organism.  Children have died (anastasia ) having this operation done.

As well as half of the americans.

Did someone really die from local anesthesia applied to the unbroken surface of the skin? It's the same kind of novocaine cream that the dentist applies to the gum before he uses a needle to inject real anesthetic.
 Many jewish circumcisions are performed without even local anesthesia - no real need for it.

Anyway, what's a big deal? Circumcision may well be redundant from medical point of view but is it anywhere as bad as pierceing the ears, chemical treatment of the hair, applying cosmetics to the skin - pore blocking, chemicals, etc? How about tanning or exposing your skin to Sun and hard radiation for fasion purposes? What about tight/restrictive clothes? Sounds all pretty barbaric customs to me.

It's a cultural thing.

Thrawn: "Results. - We find no significant differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men in their likelihood of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. "

From the same page: "However uncircumcised men appear slightly more likely to to experience sexual dysfunctions, especially later in life. Finally, we find that circumcised men engage in a more elaborated set of sexual practices."

But: "This pattern differs across ethnic groups, suggesting the influence of social factors." - that just tells you righ away that their study has questionable validity. They admit they did not have a good sample. The people differed not just by having been circumsided but by "ethnic groups" and "social factors". Did they compared circumsised ortodox jews with uncircumsized hispanic bikers?

miko
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 11:37:05 AM by miko2d »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2002, 11:49:58 AM »
Dowding, I can relate, except at a much earlier age, I was born 9 lbs. 4 oz.  The next day I lost 4 lbs. when they did my circumcision.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2002, 12:39:56 PM »
Complications from Anesthesia

Many parents believe their child can be anesthetized during circumcision, but this is very risky. In August 1994 a Canadian hospital issued a strong warning against the use of Prilocaine and EMLA cream upon newborns. Their hospital experienced a case where a few hours after his circumcision, a baby developed significant Methaemo-globinaemia [which can cause brain damage and death in small infants]. Two other cases of Methaemo-globinaemia due to Prilocaine have occurred in British Columbia. [Canadian] Lidocaine has been know to cause the same results.

The injection of local anesthesia into the noodle has risks as well. It can cause permanent vascular and nerve damage. The shot itself can be very painful.

Even when anesthesia is attempted, it is not always effective.

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2002, 01:15:35 PM »
Putin most likely has Stalin's picture on his wall.

Offline koala

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2002, 01:26:23 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if soon Russia is a closer ally of the United States than is anybody in continental Europe.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of continental Europe becomes more of an enemy than a friend in the not-too-distant future.

Soon the USA-GB-Russia triumvirate will be the leader of the free world, and continental Europe will be the leader of the radical Islamic world.

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2002, 02:14:22 PM »
lol Ripsnort :)