Author Topic: The more things change...  (Read 276 times)

Offline Gryffin

• Nickel Member
The more things change...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2002, 04:29:11 PM »
It was getting too hard to find targets with all the rook wannabes around anyway :D

Offline MwRod

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2002, 04:57:36 PM »
As like last night when turbot and steve were trying to slam AK's. You guys are just making it where other squads will not come rooks. If this is how you treat guys who tried to help, Then why would any squad come to your side.  They posted on boards what they wanted to try and do.

To Urchin and MW's and others who changed to those few Rooks trying to slam guys for helping. Only you look dumb not ak's. No one forced them to change it was thier idea. and it looks like it help resets take alot longer. and Rooks have won 2 resets since thier move I think.

Rod367th

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2002, 06:19:27 PM »
Originally posted by AKcurly
No good deed goes unpunished.  Continue with the beating. :)

curly

Sad isnt it?

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2002, 04:56:05 AM »
Originally posted by SirLoin
I would guess the AK's had several pilots who objected to moving to Rooks,and their squad leader did what was best for the squad...

I hate it when they do this.... :mad: listen, guys, sheep are *not* paramount in Rookland, but we are making the best of our efforts to make them "serviceable" for our new friends. We have Tutus on them for your visual pleasure, and a special "Fluffy" program in their washing program so you feel more or less like at home...

Please come back! You can report any sheep not able......not willing......errmmm...."unserviceable". We will encourage them to be cheerful and meek to this unusual behaviour between Rooklanders  :D

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2002, 09:02:19 AM »
AK's are great guys but better off with numbers   :eek: