Author Topic: Rude says.............  (Read 1516 times)

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2002, 01:24:28 PM »
no i just read the threads...

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2002, 01:24:33 PM »
The only thing the bish have going for them is their participation in missions, and a spectacular bandwagon mentality (not to be confused with *teamwork*)

Just as I thought...buncha excuse makin, cheap talkin whiners!

Ever occur to you rooks and knits that perhaps the reason we have superior numbers, is that folks prefer to hang with happy fun lovin players rather than Whiney Whiners(the worst kind of whiners)?

Misery loves company.

Cyas Up:)

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2002, 01:33:33 PM »
Anyone of you who takes pride in his "country" and feels that his "country" is somehow superior to the other countries is a complete and utter dork.

Especially you Pepe.  

F.

Offline AtmkRstr

• Nickel Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2002, 01:38:46 PM »
Originally posted by Rude

Misery loves company.

We've found the reason for the huge bish numbers.  The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2002, 01:39:48 PM »
ouch!!!

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2002, 02:04:46 PM »
Hmmm....no one has said OK Rude yur on!!! yet :)

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2002, 02:05:21 PM »
Originally posted by AtmkRstr
We've found the reason for the huge bish numbers.  The beatings will continue until moral improves.

No morale problem in Bishland...just wonderment as we listen to the whinin.:p

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2002, 02:09:59 PM »
Originally posted by Furious
Anyone of you who takes pride in his "country" and feels that his "country" is somehow superior to the other countries is a complete and utter dork.

Especially you Pepe.  

F.

Well, then I'm a big dork.

I favor the Bishops and Bishland politics...kick some tail and have some fun doin it!

I've flown for Bish since this ride started and will never change countries.

I'm ok being called a lemming as well....just as long as this lemming has fun flyin AH...maybe that's whats wrong with some of you...you're just tired of AH and need to find another diversion?

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2002, 02:14:57 PM »
Originally posted by Shamus
Hmmm....no one has said OK Rude yur on!!! yet :)

shamus

Shamus' cheerleading would have more impact if he wasn't flying for the side most often accused of having ....

Ah hell, I've already forgotten how it goes.  Just read my sig line and finish it yourself.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2002, 02:19:13 PM »
Originally posted by gofaster
Shamus' cheerleading would have more impact if he wasn't flying for the side most often accused of having ....

Ah hell, I've already forgotten how it goes.  Just read my sig line and finish it yourself.

....the no talent pilots ?, dunno what you are trying to say gofaster

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Rude says.............
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2002, 02:23:31 PM »
Originally posted by gofaster

Im confused here... when did Bish get to be the country everyone rags on for having numbers?  Since I started playing Knights have always had numbers - and a huge advantage at that.  Lately the numbers have been better - but the Bish havent had a decided numbers advantage for more than a few days in a LONG time.

Oh and for this little challenge - I think its a great idea Rude - forget the top 6 "overall" pilots - each country should grab their top 6 "fighter" pilots... hell... lets make it top 15 (I want in on this too) and hopefully we wont hear the Knights whine anymore... (rooks are allowed to whine, I have pity for them)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2002, 02:34:31 PM »
Originally posted by Furious

Especially you Pepe.  

F.

DING!!!!.....and yet another lemming nerve goes bust!  :D

C'mon, guys. You can't be so soft-skinned!

I've been called Crook, Dweeb, now dork....without denying the truth that may be lying behind, I want (wish) to thing we are just continuing our MA usual playing.

As many others had posted (DjV comes to mind) every country has it fair share of nice people, dweebs, newbies, etc. etc.....denying this would be absoultely blind. Nothing against trying to hit other country's nerves, on my book.

I am ready to stop with my usual Bish mantra if you guys say seriously you are getting p*ssed off by it. I don't want to think you are so sensitive, tho.

Oh...just for the maths sake, IF we agree all countries have roughqly equal share of stereotypes....Bish overwhelm the absolute quota of them!  :D

Cheers,  (and , Rude)

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2002, 02:37:40 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Im confused here... when did Bish get to be the country everyone rags on for having numbers?  Since I started playing Knights have always had numbers - and a huge advantage at that.  Lately the numbers have been better - but the Bish havent had a decided numbers advantage for more than a few days in a LONG time.

Bishop have had the numbers consistently since I started flying here in February.  I was Bish by default but jumped to Knight because there were too many Bish pilots already.  

Bish numbers fell off, and the balance equalized overall, when the AKs jumped from Bish to Rook.  Then HTC announced the contest and the Bish numbers went back up... and the AKs are now back in Bishland again.  Not that there's anything wrong with that - heck I may jump back to Bishop land again too.

But when a group of Bishop pilots start squawking about how good they are ... well, that has about as much value as a Mardi Gras coin.  Wait - check that.  A Mardi Gras coin has more value because chicks will lift their shirts for the coin but I don't think they'd do it for some false Bishop bravado.

Hey shamus, if you want a challenge, try flying Rooks for a month.  Those guys hardly ever get a break.  Knights numbers seem to fluctuate during the weeknight, but reach their peak on weekends around midnight Eastern.  Sometimes I'm the giver, and sometimes I'm the receiver.  Kinda makes it more challenging that way.

I'd join Rude's fly-off challenge, but I think a gv duel wasn't what was intended.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2002, 02:44:40 PM »
I'll tell what happened Sand, the small coalition of rooks has been disbanded.

the large majority went Bish especially after the "GMoney" Tourney has started...

Bish tactics have been notorious since the beta days of Torque.  If your new to this then now you know...  The bish were first to employ the horde f4C tactics forcing HT to perk them....

Now the latest in bish war technology has upped the scales with the TSA, Tiffie Suicide Attack....  (F4C replacement without perks.)

see when the cheese is so abundent you open yourself for mass text attack...  You sir are personally not hated just the horde and its fabled high command.....

:cool:

DoctorYO

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
Rude says.............
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2002, 02:46:23 PM »
Oh Rude, there ya go with that "fun" thing again.

This is serious business....dammit!
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?