Author Topic: Bomber kill warp "bug"/problem/whatever..  (Read 170 times)

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
Bomber kill warp "bug"/problem/whatever..
« on: January 01, 2003, 11:15:57 PM »
3 times now just in the last two weeks I have been attacking bomber formations, and noticed something very weird, and very fatal.  I will make a fast, diving attack on formation, make one or two close range firing passes, and kill one of the three bombers.  Immediately after, apparently as bomber pilot is being switched automatically to another plane in the formation, the remaining two bombers warp badly for a couple of seconds.  Due to my close proximity to them at the time, one of two things happens.
a)  any chance of a shot is blown, and I am so close that the nearest gunner position unloads a belt in me at close range, even though I was not in position for him to get the shot originally.
b) all the warping ends up placing one of the bombers right in my lap, causing a collision kill for the bomber pilot, who hadn't even caused any damage to me up to this point.  
   I have never noticed before the most recent version.  My netstatus at the time looked pretty smooth.  It is very frustrating, as I not only lose pretty obvious kills, but I usually end up dying when the only reason I die is because of the warpage and the problems it causes.  Any ideas/help greatly appreciated.
(duplicate posting on General Discussion board)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 11:22:29 PM by Skorpyon »