Author Topic: I know of 15 people that are..  (Read 839 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
I know of 15 people that are..
« on: January 06, 2003, 04:23:14 PM »
Making sure their correct address is loaded on their account at HTC's database:D
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 04:28:20 PM »
I thought Sachs (AGJ44) quit??.....dibs on his $50...hehe.

Cobra

Offline maxtor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 07:48:54 PM »
I corrected the addresses for everyone.  Strange they all seem to be similar to my own.

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 08:58:19 PM »
OMG...I checked it.

I forgot to set correct country!

Country *
"Admiralty Island" (?!)

:eek: :eek:

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 09:07:59 PM »
Same here Mitsu!!!!!!!!   I logged in to check my account i had the same country you just named everything else looked ok!!

Hmmmmm

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 12:02:28 AM »
Who have no life and spend 5 hours a day playing this game?  :)

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 02:16:33 AM »
Me too, lol im sure they would know that Phoenix AZ is in USA though :D

Oh and GRUN, quit your belly acheing (spelling):rolleyes:

Booky

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 02:51:41 AM »
Belly aching? How so, I just find it astounding how much time some of you spend playing, not to mention the tower and BBS time. The worst for me was 109 hours, once, when I had a month off of school and nothing serious to do - and I didnt work.   But to see apparently grown men with responsibilities, families and, supposedly,  jobs spend 5-10 hours each and every day playing this game - well thats just bizzare.

Hey if you really need that $50 who am I to say... :D

Offline GPreddy

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 03:42:31 AM »
I certainly dont need the money but if they give it away why not? Im just putting it right back into ah anyway. I found that as I get older I sleep less and spend more time doing things like this. Most of my flying is done in the early hours of the morning so I still get a good deal of work in and all I have ever needed was three hours sleep. So eight hours work three hours sleep three hours for meals and five hours with ah still leaves five hours with the beer wench and quite often she asks me to go fly so she can do needlepoint and things I dont care much about.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Re: I know of 15 people that are..
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 05:02:53 AM »
Originally posted by -ammo-
Making sure their correct address is loaded on their account at HTC's database:D

I did not checked it ammo, because I always provide correct information. But after this thread I checked and found that my country set to US. So thanks for thread :)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 05:37:31 AM »
heehee NP:)  congrats you AH junkies!
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2003, 08:01:19 AM »
ADMIRALTY ISLAND ANNOUNCES FOUNDING OF NEW TOWNSHIPS

Royters - Jan. 7, 2003 - The government of Admiralty Island announced today the formation of several new townships within its territory, an indication of its sudden boom in population.  "We're proud that our economy has grown so quickly and so suddenly, and we look forward to increased growth over the next few months", a government official stated, "we think this is very indicative of the popularity of our wilderness refuge."

The new townships include Phoenix, Dallas, Los Angeles, Tampa, Tokyo, Orlando, and New York, with a host of others slated to be rolled out over the next few weeks.

Known for its wilderness refuge and controlled by the United States government, Admiralty Island is the home to some of southeast Alaska's more common residents, such as the brown bear, moose, and deer.  Admiralty Island's largest town, Angoon, boasts a population of 450 with a single general store to serve the community.  "This sudden interest in Admiralty Island has certainly caught us by surprise, but we welcome the new economic boom," a local resident exclaimed.