Author Topic: Anti-Fragging Problem  (Read 987 times)

Offline WineMan

• Zinc Member
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2003, 11:17:24 AM »
Originally posted by Kanth
Just like the people who get kills on the nme by flying under them and then pulling up right in front of their nose causing collisions, then fly away no bullets spend with kill.

Does this ACTUALLY happen?  :confused:   Wouldn't that result in both planes going down, most of the time?  Who in their right mind would try to get a kill this way?

I can see a newbie maybe overshooting, then pulling up and having a collision, but anyone purposefully doing this boggles me.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2003, 11:25:59 AM »
Innominate: A agree with what you desire, the problems arizes that not all planes/tanks/boats are created =. for instance some have multi engs some radators gunners and such.  So you can't just pass damage to the same component. In the end it does whats needed, and to modifie it to try make it more component type to component type mapping is fairly complex.

HiTech

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2003, 11:32:31 AM »
Originally posted by hitech
In the end it does whats needed, and to modifie it to try make it more component type to component type mapping is fairly complex.

What about having KS hits pick a random part of your plane to hit?

Offline BD

• Zinc Member
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2003, 11:41:33 AM »
Can't remember the last time I died to KS.  It's just not a consistent problem, compared with what would probably happen with it off.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2003, 01:01:54 PM »
how annoying would it actually be  if ks wasnt enabled???? its bad enough on americas army where u get killed by a freindly nade but if you were killed because some cuddlinghunk was trying to hit the guy behind you and accidntly hit you???

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Anti-Fragging Problem
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2003, 01:15:51 PM »
Yes it does happen.

Yes it could result in both planes going down and I fully expected it to.

Someone who is desperately trying to save their wing(man) with no ammo.

Originally posted by WineMan
Does this ACTUALLY happen?  :confused:  
 Wouldn't that result in both planes going down, most of the time?
 Who in their right mind would try to get a kill this way?

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.