Author Topic: So you like bikini's....check this out  (Read 2830 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
So you like bikini's....check this out
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2003, 08:38:20 AM »
Nods....yup

Good picks, GoFaster

Some of the others...well....put a paper bag over em and they arent bad at all   :eek:

(I thought Gayle an Kelly weren't bad either...but their pics werent of the same caliber as Brancas)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2003, 09:20:59 AM »

They all look alike upside down.

:D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:35:04 AM by Sandman »
sand

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2003, 10:28:26 AM »
Originally posted by Pfunk
Bought one for my girlfriend.  According to her $47 US shipped for a bikini is dirt cheap :)  So I just had to buy one for her err well i'll get more out if than her:)

Cheap...at $47 that is like $20 per square inch of material.:)

ummm...can we get some pics posted when she receives it?
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Pfunk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2003, 11:05:50 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
Cheap...at $47 that is like $20 per square inch of material.:)

ummm...can we get some pics posted when she receives it?

Well, How about I give you all one to tide you over ;)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2003, 11:10:28 AM »
Wow Pfunk....I think you killed Curval's productivity today!  LOL

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2003, 11:32:11 AM »
Seriously, Marika and the other two have very attractive, normal bodies. Contrary to the mass media image created by gay designers who like boyish-looking girls, most men prefer women with some meat on their bones.

I'm inclined to agree. For both men and women the fashion industry has managed to brainwash us into considering unrealistic body types ideal. It's gone so far that I've talked to boys who tink anything but the Playboy type is pretty ugly. For women tall and thin yet with big boobs and well tuned protruding buttocks is the ideal thrown at us.  That only happens in a very small percentage and is usually achieved artificially by boob jobs, which incidentally is something I consider extremely unattractive.For men 3% body fat with clearly defined muscles,angular body with broad shoulders is the ideal - a body usually the result of a couple of years spent at the gym.

OTOH, I don't like excess fat when it goes over a certain limit - when the skin starts to fold while standing up :). It is as if women are allowed to have more than a few pounds of excess fat and still be considered (by some) as in good shape with good bodies, because then they're more 'round and curvaceous'.

Never mind that too much excess fat actually decrease their curve ratios.

If a man has extra pounds, he's considered outta shape and unattractive body wise, unless there is a good layer of muscle underneat. Four pounds on the tummy of a young man isn't considered to be very attractive. On a woman it doesn't matter as much, so in that respect women have it easier. OTOH, there's not much they can do about their bone structure and boobies by just exercising. So i guess it's about the same for men and women overall.

If I can go to the gym to stay relatively fat free, so can women. Aye, they do have a larger fat layer by nature, but that doesn't mean that a tyre around the waist can be explained away by it.

Hm, I guess I should add that the judgement is not from a lust point of view primarily. More like you judge a horse or dog. Not implying that the woman are horses though :D.

Of course I'm talking sort of an unemotional judgment on bodies. If I'm in love, I don't give a damn whether there's extra fat.  It's all good then.

And yes I know that I'm too skinny and an ugly mofo. That doesn't exclude me from judging others though. And I'm just judgint their bodies, not their mental capacities :). When it comes to lust I'm more turned on by aggressiveness and naughtyness than the body, but that might just be me.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2003, 11:58:55 AM »
Grrrr baby

Very Grrr

Thanks.:)
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2003, 12:02:08 PM »
OMG....lol

Sandman is killing me...hehe

Check this out...he's posting pics

http://forums.checksix.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=19&PagePosition=1

>phew<

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2003, 12:38:55 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
OMG....lol

Sandman is killing me...hehe

Check this out...he's posting pics

http://forums.checksix.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=19&PagePosition=1

>phew<

I must've missed the one in the yellow when I was perusing earlier.  What's her name?  Is she in the contest section or the regular section?

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2003, 12:53:16 PM »
I dunno, but the one in the blue suit is wooowwwweeeeeee

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2003, 01:18:16 PM »
The one in the blue and yellow appears to be the same. Name is Stacy.
sand

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2003, 02:16:16 PM »
Marika is a bit too fat, not to say that she's not attractive, but she could lose a few pounds and look better.

Offline Tracer-15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/drenched15/mypage.html
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2003, 11:13:43 AM »
gotta keep this one going lol :D

Offline mrsid2

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2003, 11:50:33 AM »
If you want to see bikinis like that in live flesh, go to the beaches of Greece.

Topless there is a norm, not something special.. :)

For some reason the tourist girls who cover themselves back at home show all their pleasures willingly on those beaches. Go figga.

I'm not complaining however.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2003, 01:42:50 AM »
Topless is the norm here too. 40km of sand beaches 30 km from where I live. It ain't bad. What sucks is that we have a very short summer here, and then it's back to watching cute girls in tons of clothes :/