Author Topic: mp3'ers beware  (Read 4485 times)

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
mp3'ers beware
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2003, 12:02:50 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Ummm I repeat, the words software piracy do not appear in any laws I know of... so I was referring to this statement:
So I take it that the word "piracy" has no connection to any form of theft or robbery if you happen to put it directly after the word "software"

BTW, it is not necessarily LEGAL to use "a software" that allows one to make a copy of a copyrighted product. Well, in the USA at least (and several other countries are about to follow suit).

I thought you said you knew about these laws and the (begin Doctor Evil quotes) Big Picture (end Doctor Evil quotes)? If you're confused lookup the software I referenced on google and the word DMCA.

Ouch with your (Doctor Evil quotes)! :D I should have paid more attn.  ;)

The only councilling needed here requires tying you down and involves excessive use of  boobies!
:)
[/QUOTE]
Well if your wet tshirt pics are the sample of the one administering the "'excessive use of boobies" then tie me down! :D
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
mp3'ers beware
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2003, 01:29:14 AM »
is it still safe to use Kaaza lite even if im not sharing files?

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
mp3'ers beware
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2003, 02:23:39 AM »
Ike, Yes.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac