Author Topic: Whats new in AH2  (Read 651 times)

Offline jaystang87

• Zinc Member
Whats new in AH2
« on: January 28, 2003, 02:02:30 PM »
Is AH2 gonna be another big update like the one that gave us the Me-163, or is it gonna be a new platform like when Warbirds went from 2.77 to Warbirds 3?  Like vorticon also asked, will there be free H2H in AH2??  Thanks

Offline devious

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301-wildesau.de
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 03:28:22 PM »
HTC announced they`d be implementing graphics and physics modelling improvements. This won`t be 1.3, this`ll be 2.0.

Offline Major_Hans

• Copper Member
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2003, 06:58:07 PM »
I wonder if the ground combat will be given more attention.  There has been talk by HiTech and Pyro about infantry combat inside bases before.

I would like to see a full range of combat options in a electronic battlefield like WW2 Online weakly tried to do.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2003, 07:11:23 PM »
Ok, free H2H is a great aspect of Aces High, and I know that in general, the H2H crowd must be a normal bunch of people with great personalities, but....   oh my head hurts, and I don't know if I'm being a jerk, or if it's legitamate, so I'll ask for clarification.

My question, and I apologize if I exhibit lack of sensitivity or rudeness (I will do my best to avoid this):  Why do H2H players constantly post and repost questions about whether AH2 will have free H2H?  This has been answered many times!  MANY times!  Do y'all not bother looking first?  Do you just pop onto the BBS and blurt out the first question that comes to your mind without bothering to see if it has been answered?  Are you lazy?

Are the H2H people who do this representative of the real H2H crowds?  Or is the opposite true?
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2003, 07:51:42 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
My question, and I apologize if I exhibit lack of sensitivity or rudeness (I will do my best to avoid this):  Why do H2H players constantly post and repost questions about whether AH2 will have free H2H?  This has been answered many times!  MANY times!  Do y'all not bother looking first?  Do you just pop onto the BBS and blurt out the first question that comes to your mind without bothering to see if it has been answered?  Are you lazy?

Are the H2H people who do this representative of the real H2H crowds?  Or is the opposite true?

We people that represent H2H apologize for people asking stupid questions. like vorticon and jaystang did and probably ike 2k. when it comes the the BB some of the ppl in H2H are a bunch of tards, But most are quite intellegent we apologize for not being able to controll the tards on the BB

HTC you ought to put a leash or something on the tard H2Hers I swear.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2003, 08:02:23 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
 Do you just pop onto the BBS and blurt out the first question that comes to your mind without bothering to see if it has been answered?  

WHEN IS AH2 COMING OUT!?!?!?!

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2003, 08:18:03 PM »
I'm with NOD2000 on this one!!!!

HTC has even taken the time to setup an    Aces High II: Tour of Duty  form!

It even has a FAQ section, which I'm assumming will be continually updated.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77265

Pokie

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 10:46:43 PM »
Sauerdauker,

Check messages from HiTech in General Forum.  Aces High 2.0 is expected to be released in the third quarter of 2003.

MRPLUTO VMF-323 ~Death Rattlers~ MAG-33

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Whats new in AH2
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2003, 12:51:37 PM »
Every crowd has its tards