Author Topic: Creamo...  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Creamo...
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2000, 01:55:00 PM »
Well, it's evident where  this  thread is going....:

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Creamo...
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2000, 02:00:00 PM »
Woohooo, I don't have to shell out the cash.  There's no way you'll be able to remain anonymous for long tho'.  You'll either spout off on channel 1 (if not, a pre <S> to ya), or I'll run into some crazy bastige in my niki, and my jaw will drop when I find his LuftWaffle plane doing the BnZ on me, and then actually maneuvering the thing and getting into a dogfight!  

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

funked

Creamo...
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2000, 02:07:00 PM »
Hey RAM can you also go under an unknown alias on the BBS who won't reveal himself with idiotic outbursts?

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Creamo...
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2000, 02:18:00 PM »
Exile, yes, they did it. But its not longer possible to have fun in the MA under my real handle. So, I had to choose the other option. Simple as it is.

About my "cojones" think whatever you want. I am still here to talk and to put my points of view. I was very critized for doing it in the Main arena. It wont happen anymore, so everyone happy with that I guess.

Rip...I thought better of you.

Funked...nah. Nothing.

SOB...hehe, dont worry I wont go into #1 anymore. I have taken my measures to avoid it.  

And...actually **someone** recognized me only by the way I was flying my 190. It was rewarding to see that... And the guy in question promised not to say who I am  

But I doubt that this will ever happen against N1K2s...I fear those things so much that I wont,ever, engage in a close fite with one if I can avoid it  

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 12-07-2000).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Creamo...
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2000, 02:27:00 PM »
Ram,

Stop blaming everyone else for your situation.  None of the complaints, problems, incidents or whatever that you have ever complained about have been a result of someone assaulting you because of your id.  No hunts.. no special attacks targeted at you... nothing.  You were not treated differently in the arena because you had "RAM" in your id.

Everything has been a result of the way YOU behaved, reacted, over-reacted and so on.  Every engagement that I remember having with you was instantly followed with an insult/acusation hurled my way.

It is not the rest of the world that is to blame for your situation RAM.

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Creamo...
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2000, 02:36:00 PM »

Ram:"Rip...I thought better of you."

And I of you, dear Ram, and I of you...

Moose11

Creamo...
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2000, 02:42:00 PM »
Any of you have a flashlight? It's getting kind of dark in here....

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Creamo...
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2000, 03:07:00 PM »
I think what Ram is REALLY trying to do is get into one of DUMA's cartoons and draw attention to himself.  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Creamo...
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2000, 03:10:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
I think what Ram is REALLY trying to do is get into one of DUMA's cartoons and draw attention to himself.  

OH! my secret plan is now public!!!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Creamo...
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2000, 04:56:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:

Only thing I saw in the whole thread that I felt was worth responding to or about. Ram succeeded. See the latest Rivets, 12/8.

Well done Duma <S!!!>

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown