Author Topic: "Comical Ali" is a no-show at work this morning  (Read 638 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
"Comical Ali" is a no-show at work this morning
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2003, 10:56:27 AM »
I like how you can choose to read the posts even though they are on ignore...

I wouldn't flatter yourself, mate. I didn't ignore you for your incisive commentary, I ignore you because your signature is a childish attempt to piss me off. If Santa had done it I would have laughed. If Laz had done it I would have chuckled. But your continued use of a now completely milked joke as a childish taunt is a little boring; and the series of personal attacks as shown in your post above are more than a little desperate. I really don't think there is any need.

So Mr. Ness, I'll leave you to it, if you don't mind.

MiniD - of course, but it depends in what context the post is made. As a piss-take? Sure I don't mind. As an insult? No thanks.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2003, 10:59:13 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
I like how you can choose to read the posts even though they are on ignore...

I wouldn't flatter yourself, mate. I didn't ignore you for your incisive commentary, I ignore you because your signature is a childish attempt to piss me off. If Santa had done it I would have laughed. If Laz had done it I would have chuckled. But your continued use of a now completely milked joke as a childish taunt is a little boring; and the series of personal attacks as shown in your post above are more than a little desperate. I really don't think there is any need.

So Mr. Ness, I'll leave you to it, if you don't mind.

Heh, you read all my posts, you can't help it.  You won't admit it, but you know it, and I know it.   I don't attack your person, since I don't even know you.  All I can do is comment on what you have shown me, and that's enough.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2003, 11:01:52 AM »
Dowding - youre the only one that thinks the "Gay for a day" post is over and the jokes are little long in the tooth.  :D

All I want to know is... Maryanne or Ginger?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2003, 11:05:51 AM »
All I want to know is... Maryanne or Ginger?

I think for Dowding, it would be Gilligan.

:cool:
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.