Author Topic: Toad, today is surrender day..  (Read 693 times)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Toad, today is surrender day..
« on: April 09, 2003, 12:50:38 PM »
The ONLY reason to go was to enforce UN SC 1441, destroying Iraq's WMD capabiliites. This has not, as yet, been validated.

So Toad... Lets mark today as surrender day..  I don't see any high ranking Iraqi generals left around to authorize surrender so let's just declare it now.

You've got one month from today to find those massive piles of weaponized destructions (mass) ...not a couple buckets of bug spray..

Otherwise I win wager (and debate) and you pay 45$ to Ronald Mcdonald house..

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 12:59:15 PM »
Ah... no.

Today is "liberation of downtown Baghdad day."

Coalition leadership has repeatedly stated more fighting lies ahead, particularly in Tikrit and Mosul, SH's homeground. In fact, they're saying all of Baghdad is not secure as yet.

So, hold your horses, son.

Beyond that it's 3 months you agreed to. See the thread I booted up to review the bet you made.

Thanks.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 01:09:41 PM »
10Bears is the new Minister of Information??

Offline OZkansas

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 01:20:21 PM »
Originally posted by Stringer
10Bears is the new Minister of Information??

He heeeee,  I think 10 is worried as he wants to change the rules now:)   Get'em Toad, hold him to the original bet!

Toad is right as the entire north needs to be subdued before you can even start to think about the end of the war!

Much military work to be done,much!

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 01:27:29 PM »
Ronald McDonald??? What, 45 dollars' worth of Big Macs??

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2003, 01:28:39 PM »
today is only V-B day

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2003, 01:29:55 PM »
today is only V-B day

My doctor just told me it's V-D day.  Is that bad?

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Re: Toad, today is surrender day..
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2003, 01:33:48 PM »
Originally posted by 10Bears
You've got one month from today to find those massive piles of weaponized destructions (mass) ...not a couple buckets of bug spray..

but but but the UN said they would need 6 to 12 months to maybe find the WMD, whats your hurry? lets not rush into this.

oh yes ,"bug spray" is a nerve agent, thats why it kills bugs, read the can.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2003, 01:45:16 PM »
Yeah, he knows he's full of crap.  He's now hoping to just run out the clock to get at least a technical victory.

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2003, 01:58:54 PM »
Ronald McDonald is a poor cause...  Ask them for a yearly audit....  Bet they dont give you one.. (maybe if you pull their teeth you might get one.)

Most supposed help groups are sham...

I help people directly..  when i see a homeless asking for money i dont give it to him or her, instead i buy them food.  

45 bucks can buy a whole crapload of fruit and bread and a box of vitamins....  

Thats money well spent noone skimming the coffers either...

just a suggestion... not meant to hijack...

DoctorYO

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2003, 02:06:48 PM »
Arguing over chemical genocide before the war is over is good.

Il-2 Forgotten Battles has 109 E engine and prop models that are interesting… simulating enough I’d say 93% of AH players would shat themselves, burn their powerplants immediately on takeoff,  and hope HiTech keeps to the “Game” plan of AH Classic, or even AH2, regardless.

Discuss…

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2003, 02:09:15 PM »
hmmm, I doubt it will take 3 months to stomp Syria into the ground, then dig up Iraq's WMD there.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2003, 02:10:18 PM »
Actually it was a wager. 10 believed Iraq had no WMD and I believe they did. Genocide did not enter into it. I think even 10 realizes that SH ordered a lot of genocidal executions by chemical means.

As for the other... yah, I play online ACM games just so I can fiddle with the mixture. That is so.... so....  whatever it is.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2003, 02:14:24 PM »
Will start with comments from the top:

Toad: stand corrected.. 3 months.. you got 3 months.

Oz, Naw.. a couple of snipers and a sucider or two up north. That's it.

Airhead, Ronald McDonald house is the charity for that org. They only have 8% overhead so it's one of the better charitys.

BTW I heard somewhere you made up that bit about hitting your head in the bunjie jumping accident. Is that true?

John.. Bet is for three months.. I wanted him to be specific. Didn't want this to drag on for no 7-10 months.. He agreed to it. Gators didn't eat you yet?

Wab.. waaa what's up with you?.. I'm very careful not to critisize your other work.. yo, back off.. If you want to engage in political debate follow a certain protocal and loose the name calling.

Doctor Yo, I respectfully disagree. I been contributing to RMH for years and check all charities from time to time to see what their overhead %s are. RMH is still one of the best.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2003, 02:15:04 PM »
Your confusing prop pitch with mixture… lol, old jetjock. Maybe Laz can explain gears and effects on engine ratio’s, temp, and performance.

This is starting out way to sweet.…