Author Topic: Dowsing for Terrorists  (Read 337 times)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« on: April 27, 2003, 01:54:38 AM »
Dowsing Terrorists For God and Country

The Tri-Valley Herald, March 25, 2003

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

Two American Legion posts and two other veterans' groups in Pleasanton, Calif., sponsored a class on dowsing in March to study whether domestic terrorists could be identified by pointing sticks at suspicious people to see if the sticks move.

One of the veterans' leaders (who vouched that "the government" and oil and mining companies regularly use dowsing) told the local Tri-Valley Herald, "You can't wait for the FBI and police to come up with solutions when you have the bad guys living among us."

Following the 9-11 attacks, some Pleasanton veterans received training in so-called "remote (psychic) viewing" and are now reportedly bringing local families up to speed on their missing-in-action relatives from past wars.

I think Grunhurz and John need to be dowsed..

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 02:03:58 AM »
Funny story...

BTW what does this have to do with me?

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 02:56:05 AM »
I can see where they're coming from...if I had a stick in the vicinity of a terrorist it would probably be moving.  

As I beat the bastard across the head with it.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 03:39:21 AM »
P-Town Love!
Gotta represent!!!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 03:40:41 AM »
This one is even better, soo damn sterotyipcally bay area too...

The Palo Alto, Calif., City Council scheduled for a final vote in May a proposed code of conduct that includes (in order to coax civility among members) an official admonition to avoid even nonverbal forms of disagreement with each other, such as rolling one's eyes or shaking one's head or frowning. One former resident told the San Jose Mercury News that the proposal is a prime example of the "Palo Alto mind-set." [San Jose Mercury News, 4-7-03; Reuters, 4-13-03]

Offline osage

• Nickel Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 05:05:41 AM »
John Gladney, 40, was arrested by Columbus, Ohio, police about a block from the National City Bank that he had allegedly robbed a few minutes earlier on March 27. According to the officers, Gladney was easy to spot because of his conspicuous gait, demonstrating pain, in that he had stuffed the money bag down his pants, only to have the bank's chemical dye pack explode near his groin. [Columbus Dispatch, 3-28-03]

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 10:03:14 AM »
That has happened numerous times Osage.

MiniD

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 10:04:33 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
That has happened numerous times Osage.

MiniD

Are you ok? :confused:

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Dowsing for Terrorists
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 10:33:12 AM »
Well... the first time it hurt.  But you kinda get used to it... then... if you place it just right... you kinda start to like it.  Its great to be able to point to a spot on your crotch while your girlfriend is going down on you and tell here "I got that robbing a bank in Tulsa and this one over here was from a Bank in Austin".  You're girlfriend is impressed right up until she comes away with purple lips and a blue dot on the end of her nose.

MiniD