Author Topic: 56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack" Recruiting.  (Read 103 times)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack" Recruiting.
« on: July 24, 2024, 01:36:51 PM »
Howdy folks, the subject title speaks for itself. The 56th Fighter Group was historically a P-47 squadron and we honor them by flying the Jug. Plus we just like the dang things  ;) It would be very nice to find some other Jug lovers,(and who doesn't love jugs). Flying the P-47 is not carved  in stone however. You'll be free to fly your plane of choice but when flying with others in the squad we would really like it if you flew a Jug.We have no plans to participate in FSO but having a particular squad time may be in the future. We were once quite a large group but our numbers have dwindled over the years. We would love to see it grow again. If interested contact our CO, LilMak or myself. Here's hoping,   :salute :cheers:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 02:31:29 PM by aztec »

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack" Recruiting.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 04:16:13 PM »
You guys should definitely consider returning to FSO. The 56th was always a worthy adversary.  :salute
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 04:38:21 PM »
Unfortunately neither LilMak nor I have the time for it, but thx so much for thinking about us Devil.  :salute :cheers:

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024, 06:21:31 PM »
You guys should definitely consider returning to FSO. The 56th was always a worthy adversary.  :salute
Yeah…I’ve been flying with some other guys when I can. I don’t have the time to dedicate myself to it that I used to.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.