Author Topic: Senate Democrats urging Clinton to attack Iraq over WMD  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Senate Democrats urging Clinton to attack Iraq over WMD
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2003, 07:58:41 PM »
"Not only is it fake according to you, but it's also irellevant just like you are gonna say for any WMD evidence that comes out of iraq..." - Grunherz

Grun - If WMD evidence does NOT come out of Iraq, would that be irrelevant to you?

It bugs ya if someone says "Well, it must be planted by the CIA", if found. But if not found, are you going to be one of the people that says "Well, they must have shipped it all to Syria" or something along those lines?

So, again, an honest question to you before you can criticize other people's rationalizations of what happens over there: If WMD does not turn up, is that irrelevant or will it matter?... And if it does matter - how much? How important will that be to you?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
who cares...
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2003, 12:30:04 AM »
we kicked a murdering oppressive dictator's arse ... Iraq and the region are better for it.

let's move on to the next one - we can come up with a reason "why" later - if we really need to ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Re: who cares...
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2003, 12:34:59 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
we kicked a murdering oppressive dictator's arse ... Iraq and the region are better for it.

let's move on to the next one - we can come up with a reason "why" later - if we really need to ...

I think we need a rock solid "why" before we do anything.... ever.
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2003, 03:58:33 AM »
Nash so far we have found the truck labs just like Colin Powell said. We are interviewing Iraqi WMD scientists without Iraqi intelligence agents minding the show and they are failing polygraphs en masse, they are hiding something.  

As for the CIA planted thing I'm just going with what some of the more exhuberant USA-Haters stated months ago - that they have allready decied that any WMD evidece will be a fake CIOA plant just like Sandman thinks that letter is somehow fake because its inconvenient to his predetrmined judgement.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2003, 04:06:45 AM »
Still didn't answer my question... if you care to....

If they don't find WMD are you going to come up with a pre-fabricated excuse for that just like the guys on the other side who are going to claim a CIA conspiracy if weapons *are* found?

Yer asking the other guys to be reasonable... Are you prepared to be?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2003, 04:09:16 AM by Nash »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2003, 04:26:17 AM »
They are allready finding illegal WMD material so you have no case...  But of course hidden mobile chemical labs in camuflaged military trucks dont count..

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2003, 05:14:54 AM »
Are mobile labs, with no trace of biological agent[/i][/u], ready to fire WMD equipped munitions at 45 minutes notice as claimed by the Blair-Bush axis?

They need to keep looking as far I'm concerned.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2003, 05:15:42 AM »
Can you give me a link for that Grun?

Offline Arfann

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2003, 07:22:13 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
Can you give me a link for that Grun?

I think Grun is quoting from "Grasping at Straws.com"

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2003, 07:32:54 AM »
Ahh Dowding the Blair-Bush axis, why cant you whoopeeed people lay off the idiotic Hitler references...

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2003, 08:27:38 AM »
hell how can you avoid um. he has the same mix of charisma for by pandering to their most base hates and disgust to others.
he involved the usa in a war that was totaly unnessisary and lied to get the populace on his side. created concentration camps to torture people to death in the name of freedom. ect ect ect

the comparisons to hitler stand up. enjoy

time to pay.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2003, 08:31:44 AM »
Yes ldv you are right - hopefully then the secret police will be knocking on your door at midnight, arresting you and the other Bush hating saddam lovers, torturing you and then killing you.... Weeeee!  Right - just like good old hitler!!  WWOHOOO - bring that watermelon on! :rolleyes:

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2003, 08:33:12 AM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader

time to pay.

How ironic!

Keep that in mind as the Bush/Hiler secret police are beathing your face in with baseball bats.  Enjoy!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2003, 07:58:28 PM »
:)

GScholz if thase guys are gonna childishly eqaute bush to hitler  why not go all the way and fully accept the implications of that? In other words the security police is on the way and they are screwed....