Author Topic: Kbman!  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Kbman!
« on: June 11, 2003, 08:02:35 PM »
Hey, your wife has got the Bore and ZZZzzzzzz down pat!  Give her my congratulations, that was some boring ****!  You teach her the split-S and run like hell back to friends and ack, or she pick that one up herself?  Also, she had a really great move.. I think it went -  Make a pathetic sorry bellybutton Bore and ZZZzzz pass, then run like hell, get to d5.0, reverse and repeat, wait until friends arrive to kill the pesky enemy plane.  

To her credit, she was slightly more aggressive once there were 3 other planes attacking me.. I think she only extended out to about d3.0 in between bore and Zzzz runs.  Anyway, here's to KBwoman.  .

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
Kbman!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 08:11:52 PM »
there is hope for this board after all
Hornet

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Kbman!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 10:47:01 PM »
A whine has been recorded.....

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 11:56:55 PM »
A whine has been recorded.....
think your right,,, it must of not been too boring if you had to make a thread about it,,lol

anyone who pays 15bucks a month has a right to fly anyway they please,,,if its too boring find anothere fight,,you dont have to ridicule some guys wife or anyone,,cheesy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 12:08:00 AM by hyena426 »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Kbman!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 01:12:59 PM »
Originally posted by hyena426
anyone who pays 15bucks a month has a right to fly anyway they please,,,if its too boring find anothere fight,,you dont have to ridicule some guys wife or anyone,,cheesy

look urchin you caught a pea-brained grouper!!!

there are laws against using multi-hooked lines, you  know?

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline killjoy1

• Copper Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
Kbman!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 02:23:54 PM »
What am I missing here?

Was somebody winging with KBMAN or is he talking about KBMAN?  IN either case, Urchin seems to be upset that someone is making a diving pass at him and extending?  

Well I, for one, think Urchin has a point. Boom and Zoom fighters should have their own arena and leave the rest of us alone.  While we're at it, lets make a separate arena for those who like to be vulched and those who want to vulch.  Wait! If this works out, lets make another arena just for buff pilots and guys who like getting plastered by them.  

I don't want sarcasm to disguise my true feelings here.  

"Up yours Urchin!"
callsigns:  Rexx, Killjoy, Fluffy

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 02:25:56 PM »
talk about peabrained grouper{better look in the mirror bud}

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Kbman!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2003, 02:28:28 PM »
talk about peabrained grouper{better look in the mirror bud}

i did... and while i was there i wrote on it... for you to read when you look in it...

there's no "kbwoman" - perhaps if you had a paid account you might know that, or perhaps if you bothered to look up that handle.

urchin was doing nothing less than insulting kbman.

here, let me help you remove the hook.  you're too small to be a keeper.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2003, 02:37:03 PM »
there's no "kbwoman" - perhaps if you had a paid account you might know that
 ya,,i got a account,,but i mute out the main channel mostly,,because im tired of seeing people whine about planes or people{if you pay} fly what you wanna fly

hey guy or woman,,he shouldnt be mocked for extending,,i would do the same thing to every spitt i ran into,,so many bitter pilots on this board,, just lucky it wasnt real ww2,,hehe,,,think everyone on this board needs to sing happy happy joy joy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 02:51:05 PM by hyena426 »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Kbman!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2003, 02:56:49 PM »
yah, it's not real... just a game... no harm in actually trying and learning... not that kbman is any slouch.

but hey! run-dweebs gotta stick together, now.

no one forces you to read or reply to anything on these boards (or ch1 for that matter)... you're losing the moral high-ground when you try to "lecture" about some kind of morality.

you're a whine-whiner so to speak.

this makes me a whine-whiner-whiner, tho, so....

but then i don't try and stake out some moral claim...

ymmv, wtfgas and all that...

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »
umm,,some one needs to sing the happy happy joy joy song hehe
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 03:06:04 PM by hyena426 »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Kbman!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2003, 03:26:56 PM »

hey guy or woman,,he shouldnt be mocked for extending,,i would do the same thing to every spitt i ran into,,so many bitter pilots on this board,,

If you've ever flown against kbman you'd know the true meaning of boredom.  He doesn't 'extend', he turns tails and runs for either the nearest friendly ack or plane and only then does he puff out his mighty chest with new found bravado and returns to the fight with a few of his buddies in tow.   But then by your own admission you run from any Spitfire you see, so I can see why you relate to kbman so well.

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2003, 03:41:11 PM »
But then by your own admission you run from any Spitfire you see, so I can see why you relate to kbman so well.
i fought against kbman,,he never ran from me,,,but i know what ya mean,,it is irritating to fight with a pilot that runs to freindlies or base ack all the time

when it comes to a spittfire and im in a fw,,i wont turn fight with a spitt when im out to help my squad in action,,i  fly spitts and hurricans and zeros,,i fly every plane on this game,,and enjoy them all{even the stuka}<~~shot down a few spitts in that thing,eheh,,,but if i was in a fast plane,,best just to zoom and boom them,,no use turn fighting with a spitt in a fw,,thats just asking for a deathwish and a free kill for some one
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 02:50:32 AM by hyena426 »

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Kbman!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2003, 04:10:52 PM »
KBman is gay, but Urchin is gayer...and hairier.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Kbman!
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2003, 04:12:55 PM »
hyena, learn where the period is bud, all those commas hurt my eyes ;)
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High