Author Topic: Kbman!  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Kbman!
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2003, 02:45:43 AM »
Greetings Urchin

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The Boom and Zoom maneuver is perhaps the most reprehensible, iniquitous and reprobative there is. It starts out with just one or two bad apples doing it and, if left unchecked, snowballs to the point where the climate in the Main Arena is irrevocably altered for the worse. Clearly we do not want this maneuver associated with our squad, so I thank you Urchin for having the courage to speak up and call our attention to it; allowing us to nip it in the bud, as it were.

Our squad got together to discuss the matter and I'm here to inform you that we have voted to put kbman on a week's probation from flying with us. A couple of people even went so far as to recommend his outright removal; a clear indication of how seriously we're taking this.

In kbman's defense, please allow me to offer that he's been under a great deal of stress lately, with some unfortunate work and family related issues surfacing over the last couple of weeks. That's no excuse mind you, and it is indeed unfortunate that he allowed this to get the better of him. The MA is not the place to bring in your external baggage and resort to BnZing other players.

Sadly you bore the brunt of this, and we apologize for your having to endure what ultimately must have been a bitterly humiliating experience for you. We hope the matter is resolved, and please do not hesitate to contact us if the redress fails to meet with your satisfaction.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2003, 07:11:29 AM by Nash »

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Kbman!
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2003, 02:51:47 AM »
(puts on flame retardant suit)..Shane focus on the whole word, not just that I put on  a tard suit.  

I fly w/ kbman and find him to be a considerate teammate... callin out bogies etc  a genuine nice fellow.... was kinda hoping the rhetoric in this thread was tongue in cheek, always enjoyed flying w/ Urchin and respect his views on other things.....I'm guessing the thread was really just a vent...rant if you will. Cod knows I do that.

:)
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2003, 03:35:28 AM »
Nazi!!!

Palestinians!!!

PNAC!!!

Jewish controlled media!!!

Slick Willy!!!

Gun Control!!!

Dubbya!!!

HO'er!!!

Spitdweeb!!!

LimpWhistle!!!

Beefdart!!!

Nikpotato!!!

Runstang!!!

Dweeb!!!

Hacker!!!

Tard!!!

ElGay-7!!!

CHog Dweeb!!!

Alt potato!!!

Bimmer-driving, garage-carpeting, boeing-employed bald guy who left home at 17 with $2.50 in his pocket and has experienced everything everybody else has, but two-times worse!!!

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2003, 08:57:37 AM »
Originally posted by Mathman
Nazi!!!

Palestinians!!!

PNAC!!!

Jewish controlled media!!!

Slick Willy!!!

Gun Control!!!

Dubbya!!!

HO'er!!!

Spitdweeb!!!

LimpWhistle!!!

Beefdart!!!

Nikpotato!!!

Runstang!!!

Dweeb!!!

Hacker!!!

Tard!!!

ElGay-7!!!

CHog Dweeb!!!

Alt potato!!!

Bimmer-driving, garage-carpeting, boeing-employed bald guy who left home at 17 with $2.50 in his pocket and has experienced everything everybody else has, but two-times worse!!!

:D

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2003, 01:09:05 PM »
Mathman forgot to say that "Kurt Tank is gay":D

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Kbman!
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2003, 01:43:50 PM »
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline killjoy1

• Copper Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
Kbman!
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2003, 04:42:58 PM »

You have all restored my faith in humanity.  LOL
callsigns:  Rexx, Killjoy, Fluffy

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Kbman!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2003, 05:06:11 PM »
Just for the record I invented the term Lgay7 .

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Kbman!
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2003, 06:59:49 PM »
And I invented the term Luftwhiner both literally and figuratively,while talking to Sheawulfe on channel one :-D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2003, 07:03:15 PM by Glasses »

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
Kbman!
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2003, 01:20:54 AM »
Drunky

1) i don't know dlamb at all.........
2) i Know almost all of JG-2 Lazerus, XtremeJ, Tarmac, and all the rest... even Batz/Wotan when he was a member of JG-2... i fly with the JG-2 guys in Snapshots and Squad-Ops Events.....They have merged with III/Jabostaffel in the SEA and i get to fly with them regularly...I have no problem with any of the JG-2 guys...
they are a great bunch of people to fly with....even funny as hell at times
3) i'm not sure why CupY acts the way he does.......it is strange...... I winged 262s and P-38s with him and even gunned his B-17s before..... Maybe i was wrong.....Maybe he's not Lazer and then again maybe he is..... But i am an insignificant tard as you say so it doesn't matter.........I asked him in MA about a week ago if he was actually Lazer or not.....maybe he's just yanking my chain....... I have flown with Lazer before so i do know how he acts...which cupY does seem alot different from
4) Yes i am a teenager but that has no relevance to anything...... does it matter though?....I've been here for a year and a half so i know a little of something... i think......

Well Sorry Drunky,

Wadke
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 01:36:14 AM by Wadke »

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Kbman!
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2003, 03:34:50 AM »
Forgive Drunky becuase umm well hes a drunk :p

Hiya Wadke

fyi

dlamb has stalked ag and I fer well over a year. Hes tried to join the squad under about 15 different names. Hes fooled giggy a few times.

I had np with him until he started acting very strange and would never shut up on vox.

Then the emails and pms drove me nits.

So most of the current jg2 guys are on the look out.

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
Kbman!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2003, 04:02:40 AM »
Shhhh....dont tell anyone, but  I'm a B&zoomer; shame on me, I have to fly with dark glasses and a cap to make me not knowable.
More, I like occasionallly.....cherrypicki ng, and that makes me an horrible perverted pilot.
And , whats worst, I pay 14.99 $ , to use this loathsome, horrible, way of fliyng.
Can I be healed from this or have I to be put down like a mangy dog??
Ahhh ....how I grudge those wonderful, admirable , Spitnikila7 HOers... could I be like them :D

WTG Kbman:D

you all,  Ivebeenshotdownbyab&zoomer whiners;)

Ah...and I know it already.....I suck on fliyng:cool:
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Kbman!
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2003, 10:40:46 AM »
Well Said KBMAN!

Urchin go get a life for a bit bro  :)

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
Kbman!
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2003, 10:55:11 AM »
Whatever happened to AG Batz? i never seen him anymore.....miss flyin with that guy hehe... always gave me a chk 6 :)
Also Batz you know i have nothing wrong with 'Pik As' or JG-2 hehe....... always loved draggin 4 or 5 cons back to base and let you guys shoot'em up :D

I guess i just had a complete misunderstanding of CupYwhatever

I apologize Drunky

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Kbman!
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2003, 06:26:22 PM »
CupyCake is Dlamb trying to pass as Lazer? am I gettin this right?

This is a comedy club...
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.