Author Topic: To Scenario's CMs..  (Read 442 times)

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
To Scenario's CMs..
« on: June 18, 2003, 05:36:18 AM »
In the other post you cited the plane for the next events until august 2004.

I've noted there's nothing in the mediterranean.

There are plans for an event in Med for the future?

What I have to do to submit an idea I have buzzing in my almost empty head since a while?

:)

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
To Scenario's CMs..
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 06:04:00 AM »
If you want to sponsor an event I will have Tilt contact you. And he can fill you in on the particulars.

All I have to say is WOW .. scenarios are filling up fast with a good mix of CM designed and Player Designed.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Re: To Scenario's CMs..
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 06:28:00 AM »
Originally posted by Naso
In the other post you cited the plane for the next events until august 2004.

I've noted there's nothing in the mediterranean.

There are plans for an event in Med for the future?

What I have to do to submit an idea I have buzzing in my almost empty head since a while?

:)

Currently no......... Invasion Italy and Pedestal have been glanced over but no one has picked them up within the CM scenario team yet.

The day AHII gets a B24 Ploesti goes into immediate planning(taking its place in the queue)

re ideas

Naso we would like player designers to submit a design brief via a web page. (This would grow to be the final reference and rule document)

You would initially indicate rule sets, plots, list planes and GV's you would like to use, indicate the terrain you would like have used,modified or made.

If a player(or group of players) has gone to the trouble of creating such a document then we take him/them seriously enough to consider putting our full resource behind it.

Considerable effort from many folk is placed behind the planning and implementation stages of a scenario and we want to know that the player contributer/s are in it for the long haul.
Ludere Vincere