Author Topic: Weather in AH2  (Read 1543 times)

Offline guitargod9989

• Zinc Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2003, 05:20:40 PM »
Originally posted by fwwr2005
Hey how about i trace his IP address and block him from ever coming to this website?  It can be done its not that hard.

itsn't that illegal?

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2003, 06:05:34 PM »
how about ..this shark u fukn moron....

HTC has spent money to develop this game......

do you think they make money off h2h? no it hopefully gets them to join the MA

we pay them to keep improving this game....people like you..are a leach on this game....

why dont you go outside and play with your dolls or your gayblades..errr roller blades

i love it..

btw..i would kik ur asss if i saw u..i dont care if you are 8 yyrs old..well i guess i would just piss on you..Ahhhhhhh theres your rain ..err thunderstorm again....

btw..how about  this..... Ban any1 from BBs if you are not a paying player???

lolol

Love BiGB
xoxo

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2003, 06:07:13 PM »
lol bgb... you have such a way with words its almost poetic. :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2003, 07:17:31 PM »
i think is enough, EOT

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2003, 08:34:57 PM »
Originally posted by Shark88
I spend money on more useful things like a guitar.  

I dont know why I laughed so hard when I read this.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2003, 11:07:31 PM »
You guys do understand what the "88" stands for, don't you?

http://207.21.195.83/html/qa/sn_qa_symbols.asp

You're paying way too much attention to this guy.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2003, 11:10:35 PM »
from http://207.21.195.83/html/qa/sn_qa_symbols.asp

Numbers used by the KKK

88 is a code number representing "HH," as "H" is the eighth letter of the alphabet. HH, in turn, means "Heil Hitler!".

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2003, 11:30:37 PM »
I barely play AH cuz frankly you dont get anything out of playing video games now do you?  At least im not wasting a penny on AH like the rest of you suckers!

Okay, so you don't get anything out of playing the game and you don't spend money on it.  What gives you the right to ask for anything out of it.  Go away you spoiled brat fourteen year old whiner.

I have $200 dollars cash at home.

Whoop-de-f*cking-do.  You still aren't paying for AH, what gives you the right to comment on what should or shouldn't be put into it.

i dont spend hours and hours on AH cuz there are more important things in life then video games.

Then why are you so worried about what goes into it then???  You seem to post here an awful amount for someone who doesn't "spend hours and hours on AH cuz there are more important things in life then video games."

And learn to spell correctly you f*cking retard.  My taxes go to pay for your education.  The absolute least you could do is to learn to spell you underachieving punk piece of juvenile trash.

Oh yeah...respect your elders.  We are the ones who made things the way they are for you to enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 11:34:07 PM by Drunky »
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2003, 12:00:36 AM »
$5 says this thread get's lock in the next month
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline TWC_RichT

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.twcsquad.com
Weather in AH2
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2003, 04:08:20 AM »
I come from Fighter Ace.

With the update from Fighter Ace 2.5 - 3.0 weather was added. Rain and clouds.

When Jaleco added this weather they did because the players asked for it. Now the nice fluffy clouds are great and you can even hide in them. The problem is it causes a huge hit on your machine, this hit causes lag.

The other problem is that Fighter Ace can have a cloud layer. This layer is nice at first because it is different. A cloud layer in Fighter Ace is a layer set at a specific altitude, this layer can then cover any who go into it. Now your thinking nice, WRONG!

IMO it's ruining the game.

Now in FA 99% of all fighting is done below this layer, this makes it even harder for Bombers to come in and do their job. It also gives you the feeling that you are flying in a fish tank with a lid on it.

Rain and now with the update from 3.5 - 3.6 SNOW, it has even complicated matters. Players with 2.6 gig systems, 1 gig of ram and Radeon 9600+ or GForce 4's and even 5's are experiencing lag.

You will pay for what you ask, and weather in FA is what is driving me here. I am looking for a WWII Flight Sim that I can fly in not play Car Wars with.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Offline BZip

• Zinc Member
Weather in AH2
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2003, 02:45:12 PM »
i dont spend hours and hours on AH cuz there are more important things in life then video games.

Yet you seem to have an endless amout of time to post.

:rolleyes: