Author Topic: v1.04r1....The Good and the Bad...my opinion only  (Read 854 times)

Offline Spitboy

• Zinc Member
v1.04r1....The Good and the Bad...my opinion only
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2000, 03:54:00 PM »

Good to see you at least give it a try, after all, you and MG had a good tag team flame fest going on against AH back earlier this year, glad to see there is some optimism in you. Welcome.

That's what ticks me off about you, Rip. I defy you to show instances where I've unjustly flamed AH. I never had a "tag team flame fest going on against AH" with MG. I'm always careful with what I post. I have said several times that I think the lack of a Mac port was a decision that could hurt HTC in the long run, and that it was my belief they could have made one without much effort. That's it. That's an opinion, and a relatively harmless one at that. By and large, I've given AH as much praise as criticism, even before playing it.

I have, however, flamed you. I did so because your cheerleading for AH on AGW, and your thinly-veiled attacks on WB there, were growing tiresome. Not just to me, but to several people. Note that of all the thousands of AH players, you are the only one who I've ever had a problem with in that regard - many AH fliers I have great respect for, and consider friends. Those folks talk about AH on AGW, and no one minds, because they don't cheerlead for it. Note also that there are many others who have brought up this criticism about you, so don't go saying "funny *you* have a problem with me?!". You have a well-earned reputation as an AH cheerleader.

Grow up, why don't you? Don't like me? Fine. But quit trying to cast me as some lunatic Mac'er who slams AH. It's growing tiresome.

Spitboy -SW-

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2000, 09:45:00 PM »
Unnnhh..

...wow.

Dudes.. may I suggest Dawn; tommorrow. Over the Rhine; with 190's. Call us with the results. (odds; anyone??)

See; that wuz easy. We can police ourselves!

"Badgers?? Weee doan' need no steeenking Badgers!!!"

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline -lynx-

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2000, 08:17:00 AM »
With Badger on this one - had to log off a couple of weeks ago as got completely fed up with Edouble or some suchlike completely moronic teen - swearing etc (yes, I squelched him but the radio buffer was completely cluttered with people trying to reason with him...)

Freedom of speech/expression? I have freedoms too - being free from being annoyed by jerks who take pleasure in ruining other people joy is one of the most important ones.

------------------
lynx
13 Sqn RAF

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2000, 04:32:00 AM »
I 'll just say this : Put the FDB as moderators !

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2000, 05:01:00 AM »
Thats a good idea SAW, cuz the "WHINER" filter we employ would make posts like this mute.

Now watch the BBS fester with HTC Censorship posts regarding this really weird auto-squelch.