Author Topic: Human shield gets Fined?  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2003, 09:59:48 PM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader
there was no state of war. it was completly within the presidents and congresses ability to declare war they didnt. they cant get her on treason as there was no treason. we have been there.

she hurt no one.

they are only going after her to be vindictive because of her beliefs.

if you agree to this hogwash because you think the invasion of iraq was justified even though you know its just harassment that will never stand the light of day. i stand by my statement that you are dispicable.

p.s. diablo

im dislexic if you find it annoiing it dont read it. i believe the board allows for that. i would prefer it also .

Hey, you did it again.  Every statement is dumber than the last.    The law is the law.  She broke it.

You can't even spell the name of the disease you claim to have?  Since when does dYslexia account for your horrible spelling and grammar?  I attribute it to lack of education.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2003, 10:14:14 PM »
She broke a bunch of laws, and now she is gonna get punished. Do I even have to mention the moral hypocrisy of this so called "peace" and "human rights" activist going abroad to protect the regime of Saddam Hussein?

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2003, 06:37:21 AM »
How exactly did she break the sanction laws?

By buying food with yankee dollar so she can live over there.. eh? :D

I don't see how a 'human shield' could break the sanctions, unless its one with a lot of money and starts pouring it into the country.

Doesn't it make those several reporters and other people over the years guilty as well?

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2003, 07:18:18 AM »
I wonder what the Soviet Union, China, NK or Cuba or any of those other crappy countrys, those smelly hippies admire. would do in a situation like this?
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2003, 08:12:10 AM »
Actually in my opinion she gave aid & comfort to the enemy. She helped defend the enemy from our forces.

In my book that makes her a traitor & she needs hanging.

Outside, on the courthouse steps, with a  gaziillion people watching what happens.

Brand her name in the halls of infamy along with Gen Arnold.

Yeah ok so I'm a grumpy ol fart.
You don't want to support the troops fine, but  don't support those they are fighting without considering the consequences.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2003, 08:25:11 AM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Oh wow....had we only slapped Hanoi Jane around the same way...

Be-You-Tee-Ful...pound the taxpayers out some nice license plates, lady!

wonder if it is too late to bring her up on similiar charges ....
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2003, 08:55:09 AM »
Originally posted by Ghosth
Actually in my opinion she gave aid & comfort to the enemy. She helped defend the enemy from our forces.

In my book that makes her a traitor & she needs hanging.

Outside, on the courthouse steps, with a  gaziillion people watching what happens.

This way americans are guilty of starting a war based on lies and broken alot of laws it has signed.
Human right laws comes to my mind as the first thing which was violated.

Some people sure can yell alot after human rights etc., but surprisingly are willing to violate it themselves.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2003, 09:40:31 AM »
Fishu has a point! These US violations of human rights laws must stop! :rolleyes:

Fishu why are you modern day europeans so damn bizzare in your perception of the USA as great satan?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2003, 10:04:51 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

Fishu why are you modern day europeans so damn bizzare in your perception of the USA as great satan?

Envy.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2003, 10:17:13 AM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader
p.s. diablo

im dislexic if you find it annoiing it dont read it. i believe the board allows for that. i would prefer it also .

I believe the board allows for me to read anything you post but I would prefer you to just quit posting.  Your posts are quite annoying.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 12:02:21 PM by DiabloTX »
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2003, 11:20:17 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Fishu has a point! These US violations of human rights laws must stop! :rolleyes:

Did I say anything about US being great satan or even closely?
no, thats a product of your ignorance.

Ripsnort,

I do not envy hypocrisy or arrogance.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2003, 11:44:40 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Did I say anything about US being great satan or even closely?
no, thats a product of your ignorance.

Ripsnort,

I do not envy hypocrisy or arrogance.

Do you have anything better than blanket statements with no backbone?

OUR hypocrisy?  What about YOURS?

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/jul2003/finl-j01.shtml

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2003, 11:53:01 AM »
Marlet,

What about that?

I didn't vote for her, nor did I support her from the very begining.
She got basically kicked out of the goverment and about nobody were sad about it.
Investigations are also underway.

So what exactly is the big hypocricy here, which drives the people and politics?

Here, if you say anything which makes these 'patriotic' americans sad, you'll see alot of something of the three, depending on the issue / person: ignorance/arrogance/hypocrisy.

It isn't just one or two or three persons.

oh yeah.. of course you're tagged immediatly as anti-american or painting great satan over US if you critisize them.
What an easy way out of the critisicism huh?

Seems like it cannot be possible that US could be wrong with something.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 11:56:49 AM by Fishu »

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2003, 11:55:25 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Marlet,

What about that?

I didn't vote for her, nor did I support her from the very begining.
She got basically kicked out of the goverment and about nobody were sad about it.

So what exactly is the big hypocricy here, which drives the people and politics?

Here, if you say anything which makes these 'patriotic' americans sad, you'll see alot of something of the three, depending on the issue / person: ignorance/arrogance/hypocrisy.

It isn't just one or two or three persons.

oh yeah.. of course you're tagged immediatly as anti-american or painting great satan over US if you critisize them.
What an easy way out of the critisicism huh?

Ahhh, so if it happens on THIS side of the ocean, it's hypocrisy and arrogance, but if it happens on YOUR side, it's patriotism.  I get it now.

Go back to your igloo building.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Human shield gets Fined?
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2003, 12:00:29 PM »
Huh? you're making no sense.

I don't see what such thing has to do with popular hypocrisy or arrogance.

Really, I don't know what you're trying to say with that.
She was a jerk and got dealt with..  so.. what about it?

I don't mean politicians alone with hypocrisy / arrogance, im talking about these patriotic forum posters.
Some things seems to be a taboo over these boards, which are covered with one of the three things previously mentioned.

What does that have to do with some political scandals exactly?
I fail to see your point and you're only taking it further without letting me know what you're after.

Is that some new way to make someone look bad, speak over him?

1. I didn't defend the case
2. I didn't call you anti-finnish or something similar
3. I'm not putting down it's facts with some irrelevant things

The thing is.. it was a bad thing and the people responsible have been given their boot marks and investigations are underway.
I don't see whats the disagreement here or something .. I don't even know the point.

Lets see.. if Finland clearly violates some human right laws, I'm not going to defend it by saying "they're terrorists!" (...something which isn't even proven yet)
If Finland starts a war in some nobody-knows-nothing-about-country, and has no real base for the reasons of war, I'm not going to defend the war with "hey, its an evil dictator and we'll free the people from oppression, so who could care!"
etc. etc.

Especially I'm not going to yell out loud people as anti-finnish or something alike if they say something bad about Finland.
Definately not going to start similar campaign as renaming french fries to freedom fries
« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 12:08:50 PM by Fishu »