Author Topic: Imbalence in the MA  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2003, 02:33:19 PM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy
Skurj...

I know I have only been around here for a couple of years, what I find strange is that in that time, I have never seen the bish in the barrel for more than a couple of days. Conspiracy??? :D

NB,

Thats it!    Its a Conspiracy,  The Knights are purposly feilding small turn outs so they have something to complain about!   Why didnt I see it before!       ;)    heheheheeee

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2003, 03:23:30 PM »
Originally posted by Grimm
NB,

Thats it!    Its a Conspiracy,  The Knights are purposly feilding small turn outs so they have something to complain about!   Why didnt I see it before!       ;)    heheheheeee

ah crap, there on to us :(
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2003, 03:33:10 PM »
Originally posted by gofaster
Blame it on the AK's.  I do.  But then, I blame them for just about everything anyway. :p

I remember back when Rookland was in the crapper on numbers, one of the AK's coming on here to see if a large squadron would consider moving to Rook to help balance the numbers.

Funny how they stayed Bish, tho.

Maybe the AK's should jump to Knights now to balance the numbers. :rolleyes:

I read in the WSJ today how the latest financial analysis points to the AKs as the cause for the recent economic downturn.  

I LIVE to shoot down AKs.  They're the squad I most love to hate.  Too bad they're also, on the average, so much better than I...  :D
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2003, 03:49:25 PM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy

I know I have only been around here for a couple of years, what I find strange is that in that time, I have never seen the bish in the barrel for more than a couple of days. Conspiracy??? :D

Selective Memory.
I've been playing for about a year and a half.  In that time, I've seen the bishops dominate, and the bishops in the hole, the knights dominate, and the knights in the hole, the rooks dominate, and the rooks in the hole.

Arena numbers seem to be based more on a teams momentary success than on which team it is.  Lose your HQ? Expect to lost a lot of players.  Down to 3 bases? Of course you're outnumbered 3 to 1 now.  On a rampage taking another countries bases? Expect your numbers to go up.

Numbers follow success, not the other way around.  During prime time without a reset imminent no team has few enough players for this to not be true.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2003, 04:56:05 PM »
Come on Knits....the whinin light is NOT lit!!!

Have you noticed a lot of former knits have left knitland and moved to ruks or bish? I guess they figured if you can't beat them join them.

But........

Have you ever noticed when numbers get even a little close to even the Knits start taking names and kicking booty?

It takes that many numbers just for them to take a few fields. Besides, you have more targets. Especially those yella, turn coat, commie pinko's that put their tails between their legs and jumped ship! ROFL

Ren
Damned Knit
Damned if we do. No fun if we don't.
:D

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2003, 05:03:04 PM »
yeah, whenever knights are even close to being even on numbers, we normaly steam roll Bish or rooks or both :p
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2003, 06:04:23 PM »
I been playing 3 yrs or so, with a couple of breaks, and never seen the bish in the hole for more than a couple of days...

Bish consistently have the higher numbers, no question in my mind.

Why?

I have no fargin clue...

SKurj

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2003, 06:06:34 PM »
308th tonight swiched to knights

they have cheap girls and poor beer, but cheap spits 14  too;)

ramzey

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2003, 09:23:16 PM »
Ive seen the bish in the hole for more than a couple days.A week at a time last time.GRANTED the bish seem to have the most numbers at the majority of times but let me clue yas in on something.When was the last time ya saw bish hordes on the BBS crying about it?:) :)
Bish may be overwhelming in numbers at times,but they sure dont wine about it when it cames back around.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2003, 09:46:26 PM »
Originally posted by DrDea
Ive seen the bish in the hole for more than a couple days.A week at a time last time.GRANTED the bish seem to have the most numbers at the majority of times but let me clue yas in on something.When was the last time ya saw bish hordes on the BBS crying about it?:) :)
Bish may be overwhelming in numbers at times,but they sure dont wine about it when it cames back around.

I've been playing more or less constantly for almost two years, and I've yet to see it "come back around" on the bish.  Not for the months at a time you see with Rooks and Knights, anyway.

Call me silly, but I really doubt there's a lot of difference between the countries.

In any event, I was quite proud of the resistance the Knits put up at A9 tonight.  Three hard waves of rooks repelled.  When I quit to get some work done they were mounting a half-hearted fourth wave against us.  Granted, eventually we were going to loose it (rooks only had knights slighly outnumbered, but our perk bonus was 1.81 when I left, so we were going to get spanked in the end) but we made bloody work of it  :)
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2003, 10:04:32 PM »

Hehehe! Thanks, first good laugh I've had today. :)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2003, 10:20:01 PM »
Seriously.I know the bish have the better hand most times,but what amazes me is that the bish dont cry about it when there in the hole.Ive NEVER swapped countries except one night to help the rooks as a squad opp of sorts.Knits and Rooks get the short end of the stick more than average by all means.Rooks more than Knits.Its not even close.I just like the fact the bish dont complaign when it get ugly for us.Shows class. :eek:

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2003, 10:47:50 PM »
Seriously.I know the bish have the better hand most times,but what amazes me is that the bish dont cry about it when there in the hole.Ive NEVER swapped countries except one night to help the rooks as a squad opp of sorts.Knits and Rooks get the short end of the stick more than average by all means.Rooks more than Knits.Its not even close.I just like the fact the bish dont complaign when it get ugly for us.Shows class. :eek:

rotflamo

Offline mos

• Copper Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2003, 11:46:11 PM »
When it gets ugly for you, it's due to lack of skill, not lack of numbers.  ;)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Imbalence in the MA
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2003, 11:48:15 PM »
Or lack of cooperation.But then again,Everyone doesnt play the same game in the same airspace.