Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Kadesh
« on: October 10, 2003, 03:12:08 PM »
I like to see scenarios succeed even if I don't fly them but

No dedicated plane groups
No bomber formations
No bomber outside views

No dedicated forum in the Special Events Forums and registration starts tomorrow?

I'm pretty dense but you might consider an advertisement in the usual places as well as the clickable banner ad.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 03:47:57 PM by Easyscor »
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Kadesh
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 05:05:22 PM »
Originally posted by Easyscor
No dedicated forum in the Special Events Forums and registration starts tomorrow?
No not yet, though there are side forums up - you just can't see them yet.  Admittedly there is no General Forum yet - that's my fault, I forgot to ask for one.  I will email Skuzzy shortly.
I'm pretty dense but you might consider an advertisement in the usual places as well as the clickable banner ad.
What other places are the 'usual' places - or did you mean a general Kadesh forum?  Advertising is an ongoing problem.  :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 05:16:10 PM by Flossy »
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Kadesh
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 11:21:22 PM »
Mainly I was thinking about the Special Events Forums but without such a forum to advertise the registration, I'd suggest your Anouncements forum and as many other places as you think best.  I don't know why I happened to think to click the banner add, I usually ignore them...  heck, you know the routine :)
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Kadesh
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 07:24:20 AM »
Yep, I should have mentioned it in the Special Events Announcement, but it sort of crept up on me this time.  Combination of things, like getting ready for and coming to the UK Con....  Apologies....  :o
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun