Author Topic: For the Next Beta...Suggestion for BUG reports...  (Read 561 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
For the Next Beta...Suggestion for BUG reports...
« on: October 18, 2003, 10:25:08 AM »
Skuzzy...

Would it be easier for you guys if after the patch comes out, you put out a sticky thread for each item your intersted in, and those with the problem could post to that thread instead of starting 6,000 of their own?

For example..for this past beta..have 3 stickys like"

CTD Problems:Post here

Frame Rate Issues:Post here

INstallation Errors:Post here

It's just a thought to try and streamline your source of info.

Good luck, and thank you for all your hard work.

Offline ~Pyroman~

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 10:40:29 AM »
Great Idea Muck!!  Eagler made the same post in another thread.

Not being rude just thought it was funny.  

I agree with both of you though.  I think it will unclutter the forums a bit and make things easier to find.

Offline F1Bomber

• Copper Member
      • http://www.bushtech.com.au
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 04:12:38 AM »
Not really it would help.

Some people post gameplay problems in the general discussion area. And also people who want to build maps post stuff in the General discussion area. It does get pretty bad somtimes. I have even seen a bug report in the general discussion area.

Even if you can layout your system so that no idiot can make a mistake. The world makes a idiot greator than your system can handel. So in theory, the universe and programers are on a ever continuly struggle of stupidity. The prgrammers making programers that have the best and best error correct, best layout, simple entry. Then there is the universe who challenge is to pump out even more and more stupid people.

Pitty the universe is wining.

But i think its okay as it is right now :aok