Author Topic: smoke trial info (ooops) was to be a reply  (Read 473 times)

Offline Sarge

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/soundpge/index.html
smoke trial info (ooops) was to be a reply
« on: October 19, 2003, 09:22:09 PM »
for info only not a whine or bug .. Info So dont Dolt me...LOL

this was to be a reply post. cant delete it now wont let me..did not in my wildest dream think of another thread to ad to the many already here

was watching guns firing on real type plane did not see spirals or long streams of smoke. but little puffs of some for each round fired so it looked more like how can i put it dots of smoke . behind the plane nothing in front of it. since smoke is comming out of gun 200+ miles mph would just go right over wing. so i would think tracers forward smoke rear of plane. and in real guns smoke never went down range when fired but would cloud up about ten ft from stationary position. then all to the rear or side which ever way gv is going and gun is firing.  for the stuff i saw for real and inperson.. would see choppy smoke trails at rear going over planes planes wings from gun barrel,  1 puff of smoke for each shot fired.... and smoke never did travel faster to get in front of planes .... Far as my memory takes me.. if it did  the smoke could not go more than a ft or two forward before going over wing... and in small choppy streams like coud balls..Also counted tracers seem like every third one is, i think they had every 10th one tracer or 7th we had 7th in our machine guns. but think ww2 i seen 10th in planes.. this is what i been seeing for real life guns and smoke, with no tracers you still have smoke trail but no trcer. so the smoke would be evident in both modes tracers yes/no

« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 07:41:22 AM by Sarge »