Author Topic: Perceptions of fight quality  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Perceptions of fight quality
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »
Because it's entertaining.

ack-ack

Arent you employing a conjunction as a preposition without resolution?  :D My English teacher would have you in a dunce cap or writing the corrected sentence 100 times in print (no cursive).
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
My English teacher would have you in a dunce cap or writing the corrected sentence 100 times in print (no cursive).

Clearly you attended school prior to a student being able to sue a school district for emotional distress (dunce cap) or have a teacher arrested under suspicion of torture (handwriting assignment).

The way I figure, kids today are just screwy.  What 6th grade male in their right mind would press charges against the hot blond math teacher boning him in the utilities closet after gym class?

Offline ScatterFire

• Zinc Member
Scatter1:
With bullets of rubber and armor of tissue I throw myself at my enemy.

Law of Devine Intervention:
All skill is in vain when an Angel pees in the touchhole of your musket.

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
<---afraid to type anything on this topic. :uhoh

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »
hehehe ... I get a kick out of the college boys I see working in the  engineering area. Most are useless to the point where I'm cautious crossing a bridge. I'd much rather see someone with common sense as it is much more valuable.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2009, 07:21:20 PM »
The hypocrisy of the general loudmouth AH player is great. This is what rubs me the wrong way.
It's unfortunate I have to turn 200 off because sometimes people have interesting things to say (those rare occasions) or want to talk about a nice fight.
Often there'll just be those crying and calling your name out about something they were doing themselves just 10 minutes ago (for instance clearing someones six after they asked you for help). It baffles me, and makes me forget that there's a lot of decent people in this game. Not just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Most of the time I ignore them but sometimes I'm baited into a meaningless "discussion" where the other guy is pretending like he never cared in the first place... If these people actually acted in the same way in real life situations their social dysfunction would be glaring- their faces beaten to a bloody pulp (piss off enough people...). The internet is a love muffin's haven to do and say however he pleases without any real repercussions, and so he shall.

I spend half of my time in DA for quality fights. In MA I expect random noodles to happen, that's half of what makes it fun.. I just don't throw my toys out when things dont go my wayyyy- sometimes when im lucky ill find a random and interesting matchup. Where skills and plane choice even out, you can't construct this however, but I will try nontheless.

I'll concede however, criers make me  :cry so perhaps I'm a hypocrite as well  :noid but ill stand for not opening up with a cry when im picked/attacked by superior plane/done at disadvantage.

So something I stress more than quality of fight is quality of communication/interaction. Instead of creating this ridiculous self righteous wiseguy atmosphere (im right even when im wrong). This more than anything would create a willingness to "fight" a guy than to pull all the advantages and just kill him and his big mouth (cause really, a jagass like that you just want to punish and you do that by giving him what he hates).

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
The hypocrisy of the general loudmouth AH player is great. This is what rubs me the wrong way.
It's unfortunate I have to turn 200 off because sometimes people have interesting things to say (those rare occasions) or want to talk about a nice fight.
Often there'll just be those crying and calling your name out about something they were doing themselves just 10 minutes ago (for instance clearing someones six after they asked you for help). It baffles me, and makes me forget that there's a lot of decent people in this game. Not just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Most of the time I ignore them but sometimes I'm baited into a meaningless "discussion" where the other guy is pretending like he never cared in the first place... If these people actually acted in the same way in real life situations their social dysfunction would be glaring- their faces beaten to a bloody pulp (piss off enough people...). The internet is a love muffin's haven to do and say however he pleases without any real repercussions, and so he shall.

I spend half of my time in DA for quality fights. In MA I expect random noodles to happen, that's half of what makes it fun.. I just don't throw my toys out when things dont go my wayyyy- sometimes when im lucky ill find a random and interesting matchup. Where skills and plane choice even out, you can't construct this however, but I will try nontheless.

I'll concede however, criers make me  :cry so perhaps I'm a hypocrite as well  :noid but ill stand for not opening up with a cry when im picked/attacked by superior plane/done at disadvantage.

So something I stress more than quality of fight is quality of communication/interaction. Instead of creating this ridiculous self righteous wiseguy atmosphere (im right even when im wrong). This more than anything would create a willingness to "fight" a guy than to pull all the advantages and just kill him and his big mouth (cause really, a jagass like that you just want to punish and you do that by giving him what he hates).
How am I supposed to call you a silly your-0-tard metrosexual beyotch if you never tune 200?

Welcome back btw.

:aok

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
just cause i use 4 types of lotion doesn't mean im metrosexual it might just mean i "watch" a lot of p0rn.. ok it means im metrosexual, like that time i was in a mudbath n they put the cucumbers on my eyes that was pretty gay but then it wasnt because I like chicks and chicks like it when you have smooth skin. except the ones who like rugged miners and stuff.

thanks for the warm welcome  :aok  :rofl