Author Topic: ENY in Early/Midwar  (Read 438 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
ENY in Early/Midwar
« on: May 08, 2009, 04:06:19 AM »
IMO the ENY in these two arenas needs to be looked at. I think because of the low numbers its not able to work as it does in the LW Mains. Iv been in countless situations where I was defending with one other person or while I was alone and the other side is able to steam roll bases because they out number the us 2,3,4,5:1. Here is an example of one of those situations:

Bishop  2   ENY  0.0
Knight  8   ENY  8.0
Rook   10   ENY  12.0

Now imagine this was happening in the LWMA with the same ratios but higher numbers.

Bishop 50
Knight 200
Rook   250

What do you think the ENY would be for the knights and rook? I'm betting a lot higher then 12.0.

I think once one country out numbers another by more then 300% troop carrying planes and ground vehicles should be disabled to stop these people that gang up on that weaker side so they can take base after base.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
Re: ENY in Early/Midwar
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »
Or simply disable flight when one side out numbers both sides COMBINED...........

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »
Actually Strip that would work. You'd hear some whines, but it would work. And it would stop the endless land grabbing.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 08:30:28 PM »
I think once one country out numbers another by more then 300% troop carrying planes and ground vehicles should be disabled to stop these people that gang up on that weaker side so they can take base after base.
Or make it so those are the only things available. :D

I agree though.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »
+1

However ( :D), IIRC, ENY doesn't kick in until there is a minimum number of people on a country anyway. 

I suppose it would have to start at zero but then if one side has only one person the other sides are really screwed.

I could see how this could be abused as well ("spiez" just for "balancing") but I'm for it, I think.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay