Author Topic: Perks..  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Perks..
« on: June 10, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »
I wish there was a way to give my perks away.
1. To people I would like to have them.
2. Give your whole squad a perk mission plane or gv.
3. As a training gesture.

I think it would be cool to drop say 500/1000 perks on some unsuspecting new guy, or for a whole squad to fly a mission in a plane that not all members can afford currently.

I don't use mine accept for an occasional f4uc... but they don't cost much.

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline THRASH99

• Copper Member
Re: Perks..
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »

I think it would be cool to drop say 500/1000 perks on some unsuspecting new guy, or for a whole squad to fly a mission in a plane that not all members can afford currently.

If everyone is just going to say no to this idea, this is what I would do. Go in MA and waste however many perks you want on a perk plane all day, slower but better idea.

Jokers Jokers
"CAN'T TALK NOW.....GOTTA SHOOT!" - Dan Zoernig
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - 56th FG

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »
If everyone is just going to say no to this idea, this is what I would do. Go in MA and waste however many perks you want on a perk plane all day, slower but better idea.

It's actually harder than you think unless you just auger after every flight.  I never did burn all my perks, and there weren't that many, when I added an O to my name.

wrOngway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »
I'd like to start RMT in this game and sell my perks for real money.  I figure at around $100 per 1,000 perk points I'll have enough to retire.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »

I think HiTech said no to this a while back because he does not want a "perk economy", in other words he does not want people selling perks on ebay.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 01:04:42 PM »
It would be cool if we could play holdem for them in the o'club.   
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 03:02:07 PM »
Honestly ... I hadn't thought of them being sold  :headscratch:

I figure at around $100 per 1,000 perk points I'll have enough to retire.

ack-ack

I could certainly use the 3k...

Well maybe it could just be for squads and only used by squad members in a squad mission? So... if some one in your squad has the perks he could plan a mission for the whole squad. It could be part of the mission planer with no way to transfer them your self. At the end of the mission the amount of carnage could be taken from the account.

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »
It would be cool if we could play holdem for them in the o'club.   

+ 1 give the o'club a use
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »
You think channel 200 is bad now, wait until the Chinese gold farmers join in.

Farmer#1: CheapPerks.com Your cheapest source of perks anywhere! 1000 Perks for $5 - Order 5000 perks and get 250 for free!
Farmer#2: perks-r-us.com Get your perks here! Best deals anywhere! 500 Perks for $3
Farmer#3: Get 10000 perk points for $100 at skuzzyperkpoints.com
Farmer#4: 100 perk points for $1 at perksforsale.com
Farmer#1: CheapPerks.com Your cheapest source of perks anywhere! 1000 Perks for $5 - Order 5000 perks and get 250 for free!
Farmer#2: perks-r-us.com Get your perks here! Best deals anywhere! 500 Perks for $3

And thats ALL it will be. I played Star Trek Online when it came out, the main broadcast channel was just filled with this crap.

Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline tf15pin

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »
Someone could sell perks as it is. You could farm a lot of perks and then sell your account like people do with other games. The seller could just receive payment, change account settings to buyers request and then email the log in information. You would be stuck with the sellers handle until you deplete the ill-gotten perks but if you are the type of individual that needs to buy perks I am sure this would be the least of your concerns.

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 05:13:41 PM »
Someone could sell perks as it is. You could farm a lot of perks and then sell your account like people do with other games. The seller could just receive payment, change account settings to buyers request and then email the log in information. You would be stuck with the sellers handle until you deplete the ill-gotten perks but if you are the type of individual that needs to buy perks I am sure this would be the least of your concerns.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/policyframe.html

All accounts are governed by and subject to the following rules:

1.  Use of your Account is expressly limited to you.  Your Account may not be transferred to any other party, temporarily or permanently.

Wanna run the risk of messin' with Sasquatch?

I don't think so.

AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,250545.0.html

from two years ago.  man either you post one and people will complain or bump one and people will complain.  point is people love to complain regardless.  or is it irregardless, or whatever go ahead and complain about the spelting.  like i said people love to complain, and no I am not complaining, i am making an observation. or is it making a point?  whatever, go ahead and complain about grammar now.  :D

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM »
from two years ago.  man either you post one and people will complain or bump one and people will complain.  point is people love to complain regardless.  or is it irregardless, or whatever go ahead and complain about the spelting.  like i said people love to complain, and no I am not complaining, i am making an observation. or is it making a point?  whatever, go ahead and complain about grammar now.  :D

semp

Put down the bottle.

:cheers:

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »
Put down the bottle.

:cheers:

wrongway

dang forgot the bottle complain  :D.  now I am complaining too, time for a drink  :cheers:.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.