Author Topic: lol  (Read 763 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
lol
« on: January 03, 2013, 08:22:24 AM »
    :bolt:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: lol
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 08:36:38 AM »
INteresting cartoon

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 08:47:16 AM »
I see what is goINg on here.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
INteresting perspective.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 09:30:26 PM »
Double pocket pool attack  :O
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:31:10 PM »
Wonder what they are looking for IN there?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 09:45:15 PM »
This cartoon pretty much says everything except which way he was leaning before goiINg down!!!! :devil
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 09:56:31 PM »
Since the shirt says "taxpayers", and about half of the country doesn't pay any income tax, it's pretty obvious that the citizen in the cartoon didn't vote for the guy who would take more of his money and give it to the ones demanding more free stuff from the obama stash.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 04:25:16 AM »
Since the shirt says "taxpayers", and about half of the country doesn't pay any income tax, it's pretty obvious that the citizen in the cartoon didn't vote for the guy who would take more of his money and give it to the ones demanding more free stuff from the obama stash.

INtriguing position.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 04:51:02 AM »
Here is a good question :old:

How much tax do you want to pay?

Give me a figure? :old:

In the UK if you own your house or have savings you have to use assets and get no help from the state.
If you squander all your money and don't work everything is paid by the state (tax money).
If you become ill when your old you have to sell your house to get help, if you have spent everything its payed for.

We have a state health system in the UK which is not free it is paid for by a contribution called NI, it serves everyone regardless of wealth.

My point is certain sections of society are bone idle but the majority of people want to better themselves and be independent from handouts, tax is poo but how much do you think you should pay?

Like I like to say "They will have sore eyes looking for my money when i kark it :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 07:48:05 AM »
In the US if own your house or have savings you must qualify to get help from the state.
If you squander all your money and dont work you are homeless and needing a good friend or family.
If you become ill when your old you can use medicare and privately funded insurance then mass a Ginormous debt to be paid by your remaining estate and surviving siblings.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 08:42:16 AM »
In the US if own your house or have savings you must qualify to get help from the state.
If you squander all your money and dont work you are homeless and needing a good friend or family.
If you become ill when your old you can use medicare and privately funded insurance then mass a Ginormous debt to be paid by your remaining estate and surviving siblings.

Debt is passed on to family after death?  Really?  The way I understood things, if your assets are otherwise unprotected, your debts can be claimed against your estate up to the point of it becoming insolvent.  Debt is not passed on to anyone.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 08:57:57 AM »
that is good to know.  :salute

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:32 AM »

Interesting, my sister passed away on Halloween 5 years ago to breast cancer at 42.  Even with insurance she accumulated quite a debt.
Even though she had a house and siblings, we have not been billed for her debts.  Her husband hasn't been billed either and he has already\sold the house and collected her 401K.

See how long it takes to "squander" all your money after your company downsizes you with no warning and the paychecks stop and the bills
don't.  Then find out you have a potential deadly medical condition and those bills start.  Not everyone on medicare is a deadbeat even ignoring
the fact that they have paid for it most of there lives.

80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 12:21:07 PM »
What do you thINk is about to happen?

:bolt:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey