Author Topic: Prevent Shade Dumping  (Read 606 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Prevent Shade Dumping
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:17:37 PM »
Somehow prevent this http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,368788.0.html

Makes me want to leave the game and go play DCS, or Kerbal Space Program. I think this is going to be my last tour for a while  :salute
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Prevent Shade Dumping
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »
 :salute

PM me some time, we'll fly some DCS together eh?

I'm a mean Su27 pilot just to forewarn you  :rock
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 06:15:10 PM »
The majority of the players in the tower are just AFK for one reason or another, not to make the side unbalanced so ENY could kick in. 

However, there are some people that use a 2nd account to spy on and locate other players using the .wingman command and to monitor if anything is being said about them on country channel.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 06:36:49 PM »
My kid played PopWarner football this year.  They weigh each kid prior to every game because they had an issue with coaches/parents sneaking older/bigger kids into games...these are 7 and 8 year olds :huh

Some folks have very different approaches to activities.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:05:36 PM by Aspen »
AMAX  in game

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 10:11:00 PM »
Having been a player since late 2000, I understand people sit in the tower for their 20 perkies, this was not the case. This was intentional gaming of the side balancing, done late at night on Sunday to kill the ENY. It caused a mass exodus of "real" defenders. I saw it happen and it is total BS, if that's how people want to win maps then so be it. I am just sick of it, so I am requesting a 10 min idle host connection loss from the server side.

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 10:13:11 PM »
Having been a player since late 2000, I understand people sit in the tower for their 20 perkies, this was not the case. This was intentional gaming of the side balancing, done late at night on Sunday to kill the ENY. It caused a mass exodus of "real" defenders. I saw it happen and it is total BS, if that's how people want to win maps then so be it. I am just sick of it, so I am requesting a 10 min idle host connection loss from the server side.

Did you report it?

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 10:26:22 PM »
It was not technically cheating, and as you can see from the link "There is really nothing positive which will come from this.". You can't stop it because I can go get a new email for a 2 week trial in 2 minutes.

The only solution at the moment is to perpetuate this and get my own 2 week shade, fire it up on my laptop,  and plop it in another country's tower.

Or their could be an idle time host disconnect, but people will just game around that.

Now I see why so many players including myself have left or are leaving. Game play has become so focused on the win that you are causing your adversaries to leave.  :bolt:

Oh and I forgot to add, if the single player pays for his shade and I leave = no net loss for HiTech, so who cares?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:31:56 PM by vHACKv »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 10:54:03 PM »
You can't stop it because I can go get a new email for a 2 week trial in 2 minutes.

It doesn't work like that  :)
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »
It was not technically cheating, and as you can see from the link "There is really nothing positive which will come from this.". You can't stop it because I can go get a new email for a 2 week trial in 2 minutes.

The only solution at the moment is to perpetuate this and get my own 2 week shade, fire it up on my laptop,  and plop it in another country's tower.

Or their could be an idle time host disconnect, but people will just game around that.

Now I see why so many players including myself have left or are leaving. Game play has become so focused on the win that you are causing your adversaries to leave.  :bolt:

Oh and I forgot to add, if the single player pays for his shade and I leave = no net loss for HiTech, so who cares?

Go loot a store while you're at it.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 06:23:17 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 07:12:53 AM »
I just don't understand your thinking on this.  My guess is if you looked at each country's tower numbers over a long enough sample period, the percent of tower people would be the same in all three countries.