Author Topic: web site scoring bug  (Read 353 times)

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
web site scoring bug
« on: April 17, 2008, 08:50:38 AM »
when i try to look up my score or the score for our squad its saying i did not fly this tour and shows as N/A. :furious

Offline hammer

• Gold Member
      • netAces
Re: web site scoring bug
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 09:10:39 AM »
The default in the tour drop-down is for the Early War arena. Make sure you select the correct arena.

Regards,

Hammer
Hammer

JG11
(Temporarily Retired)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 06:25:22 PM »
F4U-1A also drops to the bottom and shows no kills when you sort by Kills In, Kills Of, Killed By and Died In columns.

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 10:34:45 AM »
Yep they need to look at the scoring system from in the game v.s. the score card. I'm missing kills and kills plus the planes i've gotten them in. It's like the system isn't recording them half the time you get them. I'm almost positive i had 2 kills in an f6f last night in LW and it's not even showing i flew it, also i had at least 5 kills in a typhoon and it only shows 3. The 3 stick out because they were all in 1 flight and i'm pretty sure i had 2 more in seperate flights. Then again i'm getting old and my memory could be going. :D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »
Then again i'm getting old and my memory could be going. :D

I must say I track all my kills / scores in detail and NEVER any of my 34,000+ was lost. (Exception: a few days a long time ago when the scoring system was FUBAR for a few days.)

Of course kills on GVs while being in fighter or bomber mode are not counted for score purposes, as well as the kills of your current sortie if you are disconnected. But then, still every kill is shown on "Kill stats in an expanded format".
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman