Author Topic: Mic Volume  (Read 1111 times)

Offline UnkleTed

• Zinc Member
Re: Mic Volume
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
Hmmm.  Ok, I see what you mean now.  the game itself appears in the mixer.  AH was not 100%.  I set AH 100% to match the speaker and system sounds.  Let's see if that helps the mic.

:airplane: I used to have that problem, but I have started doing this and it seems to work for me:

#1- As I am signing into the game, I "right click" on the small speaker in the lower right hand corneer of my computer screen.
#2- After opening your volume mixer, excute #3!
#3- I adjust all sliders to a balanced formation(I know that this supposed to be for speakers only, Buuuuuuuuut! it seemed to have fixed my problem that you are having.

I'm not sure I understand.  When I have the mixer open, all I have is device and applications sitting at 100%.  So, both are "balanced" at 100%.  I'll Play with that and see what it does
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 03:33:44 PM by UnkleTed »

Offline UnkleTed

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 04:48:31 PM »
that didn't work for me.

I kept AH same level as speakers, systems sound.  Tried 100%, tried 50%, tried 75% in game.  mic boost slider in game still kept slowly drifting less and less until no one heard me.

Hmmm.  Ok, I see what you mean now.  the game itself appears in the mixer.  AH was not 100%.  I set AH 100% to match the speaker and system sounds.  Let's see if that helps the mic.

I'm not sure I understand.  When I have the mixer open, all I have is device and applications sitting at 100%.  So, both are "balanced" at 100%.  I'll Play with that and see what it does

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
I also have this problem.
Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline UnkleTed

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 11:49:15 PM »
I also have this problem.

I tried the mixer option... I will say this... the vox boost setting doesn't creep too much as it used to, but it still does... to the point no one can hear you.

Offline VoX

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »
Anyone ever get a solution to this? realtik as well.
Shoot! I smell Zack! Doom's a Fairy, Jimmy's a drunk, RT is very suspicious!
how do I start my engine...no seriously, How?