Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 1859 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Complaints
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:45:35 AM »
Why is everyone complaining about the game?

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Complaints
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 02:19:38 AM »

If you're not improving/growing you're dying.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 03:31:29 AM »
I'm not. With the exception that I'd still like to see the J2M someday soon. 

Actually just found some new enjoyment by leaving the squad I was in for over a year.

Think I'll see what Rooks are up to one of these days soon, several peeps I really liked over there before I joined said squad and was not allowed to switch...

Great product HTC, thanks.

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:28:36 AM »
Dunno, let me try it out and see...  :confused:

I'd like to complain that it takes too long to climb out and fly all over the place looking for a fight.  A "spawn into a fight" button would be nice.  :aok

Only the best players get to enjoy multiple fights per climb out, most others fly for five or ten minutes, get shot down, then have to start over again. :frown:

Why do i complain? Hmm... :headscratch:

:headscratch:

Because I care. :old:

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 07:26:26 AM »
It amazes me how this has become a thing...

It makes me wonder if people are even capable of generating their own fun for themselves or others...

You have this big game that asks you for nothing more than a small subscription and then they give you everything and anything within reason to have a good time...

Magic words to all you idiots that have nothing but complaints, GO HAVE FUN

It's not hard, there's always something to do...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 07:31:35 AM »
Can't have fun.. The fun is over on the other front and I have to wait 12 hours to see some action.  :cry
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 07:35:11 AM »
Then find something to pass the time!

Operation Kill The Crab is fun  :airplane:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 07:36:23 AM »
Then find something to pass the time!

Operation Kill The Crab and his henchman is fun  :airplane:

fixed  :D

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 09:03:16 AM »
Dunno, let me try it out and see...  :confused:

I'd like to complain that it takes too long to climb out and fly all over the place looking for a fight.  A "spawn into a fight" button would be nice.  :aok

Only the best players get to enjoy multiple fights per climb out, most others fly for five or ten minutes, get shot down, then have to start over again. :frown:

Why do i complain? Hmm... :headscratch:

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 09:17:33 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:50:41 AM by Skuzzy »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 10:48:20 AM »
Looking at the scores and stats page I can see that my rank in some areas is beyond 1000. If I look at the names who seem to be the loudest complainers then these are often familiar, like "mr 12 hours" here for example. I could be wrong, but the majority seem to be silent and not complaining at all.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »
the side change whine is getting ooooooold.......
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »
While I agree that the side change rule should be around 2-3 hours max, I also agree that there has been a substantial amount of complaining on the BBs. This game is ran a lot like the USA, because there are so many people who want one thing or a other, it makes it difficult to make major changes without disrupting another group of players view points. Change one thing and one group complains, change it again and another group complains. It's almost impossible to make a huge group of people who play the game differently all happy at once.

This game is not for everyone. And at a 15$ per month fee, that scares a lot of people away from the get go. But say there were 20,000 people who played this game. There would be a tremendous amount of complaints about hoarding and blah blah.

I think what people have a hard time grasping is that there are so many different ways and styles to to play this game that it tends to make others unhappy. For me it is when bombers kill FHrs at a furball and there is no attempt to take the base. However, this is a war simulator and bombing is part of the game. Taking bases is part of the game. Shutting down the enemy HQ is part of the game and strategy.

Personally I think the way this game is made is great. I've been playing for over 8-9 years and even though I think I'm pretty good, I always have a challenge when I jump into a furball. Sometimes you get ganged, sometimes you get 8 kills. Its always a challenge.

Personally, and I'm sorry if this offends some of you, but I don't think you are good enough to complain. I think most of you still need a couple of years before you can really grasp how to play right in this game and get kills every sortie. If you are complaining about HOing or running or F3 mode or the way people fly then you still have much to learn.Having said that, I still get mad when I put 60 bullets in a plane and they don't die.

When I first started they had H2H and it was free. That's what really attracted me to learn this game and meet some new players. I'd give anything for HTC to bring H2H back.

My biggest issue has been that 2 free weeks just isn't long enough for people to figure out this huge and complicated game. That is why only maybe 3 in 10 Will stick to the game after the trial is over.

I think there has been an over whelming amount of complaints. But when people cannot learn how to do something they complain. Instead of trying to be better they complain. You try one thing and another group complains.

Here's some advice. Ask players who are better than you to fly In their planes. Go to the DA and get your prettythang kicked 1v1. Ask good players to help you with ACM tricks. Or better yet, just wallow in the fact that you probably won't live every sortie and like I always do, go for as many kills as you can every single time. I had a 4 k\d last tour ranked 6th fighter and died 75% -80% of my sorties. Now I hate dying, but damn if I didn't have 4 or 5 kills to go down with.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »
Every game I play that has a message board are full of nothing but complaints and people squeaking and moaning. Most aren't even worth visiting any more.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 01:32:07 PM »
It's that way here now.  And it's less than a dozen voices.  Bad apples and barrels.