Author Topic: Grinder Bug  (Read 473 times)

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
      • virtual 97th Bomb Group (H)
Grinder Bug
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:58 PM »
Yesterday I went in to the Mid War and the Grinder map was up. Flew a mission to the knights AAA Factories. When I passed A-39 I was disco, got back in and was put back in to flight.
After hitting the knights AAA Factories I was just by A-40, when I was disco again. I relog in less then 30 seconds, I notice that I was at A-83 and got the message that I would be put
back in to flight, instead, all three of my planes crashed. I am getting tried of losing aircraft due to bugs. Please fix this problem.
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Grinder Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 07:47:36 AM »
So because you have a bad Internet connection it's a bug? Nope, it's a bad Internet connection.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:02:03 AM »
Not really a bug.  The temporary AI who takes over to keep your planes flying is meant to be very simple.  It flies them straight and level.  If there is a mountain in the way, it will crash the planes.  If the planes are in or near stall, the AI will try and put them into level flight.  This can cause them to crash as well.

The temp AI is not meant to fly the plane.  It is just a placeholder meant to try and give you time to reconnect.

A disco is almost always due to a problem between you and the servers.  We have no control over that.  If a reliable connection cannot be maintained, the game has no choice but to abort.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:55 PM »
 We've had some bad weather in North America,it's played havoc with the internet over here!

I noticed you are in the Philippines so you may not be aware of the weather issues we've had.

If you open your clipboard map and right click on it select net status,look at the top graph and make sure it's not saw toothed looking,if it is then you are having connection issues and I'd suggest you run pingplot to see where the problem is.

:salute