Author Topic: Radio buffer?  (Read 531 times)

Offline wetcat

• Zinc Member
Radio buffer?
« on: July 08, 2014, 09:21:52 PM »
Hello,
I'm a new member here, converted over from Warbirds.
I'm using a 27" display and the graphics are awesome, but the radio buffer text is tiny in comparison, and rather difficult to read.
Is there a command (or setting) to change the size of the radio text?
I looked in the settings but it seems all you can change is the in-flight icon text.

Thanks!

--Wetcat
Menacing Ferrets Fighter Squadron

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Radio buffer?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:29:31 PM »
right click on the text box/radio buffer. I believe there is an option there to increase the size.

Offline wetcat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 11:29:09 PM »
right click on the text box/radio buffer. I believe there is an option there to increase the size.
Yes, there is. Perfect, thank you!
Menacing Ferrets Fighter Squadron

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
You can also use the "`" key (usually beside the 1 key) to expand/shrink the text buffer for a quick view of the last few posts. That way you can set the size of the text buffer smaller so it doesn't block your view during those critical sky-scanning moments.

Keep experimenting wetcat, it's the best way to learn in this game aside from reading the 20 year novel that is available information on this game. 

If you ever want a wingman, my in game handle is KB and I fly with the Knights on the Late Ware Main Arena; would love to have you in the sky!

Good luck!

56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 04:14:31 PM »
Yes, there is. Perfect, thank you!

You can also adjust the size of Icon text,it's found in the GUi interface of the clipboard map!

:salute

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »
Welcome Wetcat, glad you found your way here, and found out where there is guys with the answers to pretty much any question you can think of.  This section of the forum has never failed me when I've asked, not once.

Again, welcome, fair winds and clear skies.