Author Topic: The game play lately sucks!  (Read 19396 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
The game play lately sucks!
« on: April 12, 2015, 11:10:15 PM »
Ive come home from work the last two nights hoping for some good gaming on Fri. and Sat. nights. Bother night we've had griefer's bombing HQs. Heres the thing. Without an HQ you dont know if its one M16 attacking a base or 30 enemies. Maybe not a problem when we had the numbers of old, tho I NEVER remember this kid of HQ griefing back them.

But now? Its like an automatic reduction of 25% of the player base. I know cause I look! HQ griefing is killing whats left of this game. When you have only an hour or two to play you cant use them just trying to find a 1/2 decent fight, or resupping a GD HQ.

Theres no reason for me to pay for a month, only get to play a few hours a weeks, and have to deal with this HQ BS!

Honestly how in hell do you think you'll get new players in the game?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The game play lately sucks!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 11:53:00 PM »
Ive come home from work the last two nights hoping for some good gaming on Fri. and Sat. nights. Bother night we've had griefer's bombing HQs. Heres the thing. Without an HQ you dont know if its one M16 attacking a base or 30 enemies. Maybe not a problem when we had the numbers of old, tho I NEVER remember this kid of HQ griefing back them.

But now? Its like an automatic reduction of 25% of the player base. I know cause I look! HQ griefing is killing whats left of this game. When you have only an hour or two to play you cant use them just trying to find a 1/2 decent fight, or resupping a GD HQ.

Theres no reason for me to pay for a month, only get to play a few hours a weeks, and have to deal with this HQ BS!

Honestly how in hell do you think you'll get new players in the game?

Yep last time I was on, hq was down most of the time. Then nits started floating 8-9 lanc fleets as low alt missions because nobody could intercept them. Everyone was complaining how stupid it was. I logged. Yesterday I didn't even bother to play again.

HTC needs to harden the HQ so that it will take at least 3-4 full sets of lancs to kill or get rid of the radar blinding ability once and for all.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 12:12:05 AM »
I love the hq . but for the sake of hitech. please make it hardened!! it seems you guys don't care about the current version of the game.
Peanut1 in game.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 12:20:22 AM »
The HQ is 150% harder than last week.

Read the threads :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 12:25:53 AM »
Sorry to inform you Zack but for most of us, especially the non Canadians, the HQ is not in your underpants.
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 12:38:40 AM »
The people who say "Up and defend it" are flat out ignorant.

2 of us upped and had 14 kills between 2 birds....HQ still went down (that's not including the other 4-5 people who upped to defend.

FesterMA, the HQ is pretty much undefendable....don't know how easy the fix would be...but a spawn into the HQ would make resupping it at least more efficient....sector plus flight in a goon is no way to spend a night in a COMBAT simulator.

Also get rid of town resupping, saw 10+ M3s resupping a town...that's 10 players avoiding combat.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 12:53:16 AM »
The people who say "Up and defend it" are flat out ignorant.

2 of us upped and had 14 kills between 2 birds....HQ still went down (that's not including the other 4-5 people who upped to defend.

FesterMA, the HQ is pretty much undefendable....don't know how easy the fix would be...but a spawn into the HQ would make resupping it at least more efficient....sector plus flight in a goon is no way to spend a night in a COMBAT simulator.

Also get rid of town resupping, saw 10+ M3s resupping a town...that's 10 players avoiding combat.
-1 sorry junky i enjoy my 3.75 gv perks from resupping twn and throwing the enemy's timing off...unless of course our city and or AAA strats have been hit hard then I don't bother...PS M3 drivers in no way avoid combat. .I've killed planes and other M3s with the troops in my M3 while resupping  ..and get killed allot as well. .the average life expectancy of an M3 driver is 7 min...which is 3 min longer than when I up a plane :neener: :devil
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:02:41 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 01:11:52 AM »
If the HQ is down when I log on, I just log off.
Its too hard to find a fight.
What's the point of staying on and wasting my time ?

At least the scenarios can't be ruined by the playstation/xbox children.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:16:28 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 01:41:05 AM »
 :rofl

you could not make the above up :rofl

I saw a bendy stick on one of the trees and decided to log :rofl

You need dar to find a fight :rofl

Its Bruvs fault
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 01:53:35 AM »
Town resupply is stupid.  Why up to defend a base when you can run an ant size gv in to supply it?  Doesnt make much sense to me in a game focused on combat.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 02:06:33 AM »
Don't post this garbage here... what do you think the Mr. ButtheadHQbomber is going to do?  Say "Oh gee, I'm sorry for ruining the game".  Nooooooo.  Mr. Butthead is going to belly laugh a bit, then log on and up a set of Lancs bound for HQ.  Ever seen Spongebob when Patrick is running around laughing like a fool?  This is who you're dealing with... they simply do not care about anything other than killing HQ and irritating everyone (but their own, and sometimes them to).  Can you reason with Patrick?  No.  IQ is required for reason.  Better to send an email or message HTC.  CALL them for crying out loud.  Really, all day, every day, call call call email message email email call... annoy them.  Then when they tell you they're annoyed, ask'em if they ever play AH while HQ is down.   :x :bolt:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:12:21 AM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 02:42:34 AM »
Don't post this garbage here... what do you think the Mr. ButtheadHQbomber is going to do?  Say "Oh gee, I'm sorry for ruining the game".  Nooooooo.  Mr. Butthead is going to belly laugh a bit, then log on and up a set of Lancs bound for HQ.  Ever seen Spongebob when Patrick is running around laughing like a fool?  This is who you're dealing with... they simply do not care about anything other than killing HQ and irritating everyone (but their own).  Send an email or message HTC.  CALL them for crying out loud.  Really, all day, every day, call call call email message email email call... annoy them.  Then when they tell you their annoyed, ask'em if they ever play AH while HQ is down.   :x :bolt:

Warms up lancaster engines...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 02:52:38 AM »
Warms up lancaster engines...

case in point
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 05:40:34 AM »
I agree the HQ stuff is nonsense, just the other day around 11 PM in FesterMA, all three countries had their HQ down for over 60 minutes...two of them over 100
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 05:49:12 AM »
I always wondered why the strategically most important asset has the weakest anti-aircraft defense.  Heck, a v-base has more ack guns than the HQ! Please surround the HQ for 20 miles with so much AA that is makes Hanoi during the Vietnam war look undefended.

Why does it only take 1 set of lancs to kill an HQ anyways? Shouldn't it be significantly higher than that? Should require a large bomber force to even dent it.