Author Topic: it's time to revisit Japan WW2 style...  (Read 4638 times)

Offline MC_Honky

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
it's time to revisit Japan WW2 style...
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2003, 09:57:33 AM »
capt. apathy,

Beat on your chest and swing on your vine Tarzan.  Beat on your drums and go play cave man with your assault riffle.  If that’s how you justify murdering animals then fine- but don't think for a moment that your involved in any kind of sport.  Any freaking moron can sit in a tree stand with an assault riffle and pick off a deer.  Arm the deer and have them shoot back bro then you got a sport.

The men that hunted on the prairie- for example- have my respect.  They didn’t kill anything- they didn’t eat.  That’s justified.  You don’t bag anything and your going through the drive thru at Taco Bell.  

Killing FOR SPORT is a Sin.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2003, 10:06:35 AM »
Killing for Sport is Wrong- Deer, Turkeys etc. Unless the Super-Markets run out of meat –then hunting is wrong. The standard line that ignorant hunters repeat is –“We control the population of Deer..without us the deer population would grow out of control.” HELLO …MORONS. BUT YOU HUNTERS KILLED ALL OF THE BIG PREDATORS. Re-introduce wolves and find another hobby.

errr how is it killing for sport if you eat the meat afterwards???

you can't reintroduce wolves because the farmers are afraid that the wolves are going to attack there cows (wich is of course utter bull****...we have wolves foxs and coyotes around where i live...ive only ever seen a fox...for about 1 second while it crossed the road...)

next your going to come up with some **** about how cutting down trees (in a way that is PROVEN to have a minimul effect on the enviroment) for pulp and lumber is evil and destroying the forest...or how open pit mining leaves the enviroment in a terrible state (even though they reclaim the land...and the mountain goats and bears never seem to have difficulty living around the mine...)

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2003, 10:58:04 AM »
I'm sure there are some dolphins or apes that are more intelligent than some retarded humans. Are we allowed to hunt and eat those human beings?
When we will stumble upon an intelligent alien species, are we going to hunt and eat them too?

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2003, 11:49:08 AM »
if the aliens taste good...we probably will...

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2003, 12:22:18 PM »
Any freaking moron can sit in a tree stand with an assault riffle and pick off a deer. Arm the deer and have them shoot back bro then you got a sport.

thats some funny stuff. you must live back east huh?  oh ya there it is below your name MI.   tell ya what,  next time you start thinking about treestands come on out here.  

after I get my curent injurys healed up this fat man will take you for about 3-5 miles of damn near virtical high cascade walking before breakfast.  

maybe I could even lose a few pounds, and if you're feeling tough we could do it the way my father started me out at 7 years old.  "don't be askin are we there yet, your scaring away dinner and we only got 1 week off to get this elk.", "don't be lagging behind and keep that rifle at port-arms, it's your riffle take care of it" (one of the many benifits of having a father who was 21 yrs military, DI, small arms instructor.  my riffle was my empty .22, we didn't need it, but packing that heavyt hing all day builds character, I'm told).  

ya, you'd do great "stop puking and bring that wetstone over hear, the works just started".  ya after you cut it up into managable pieces you still have to get 600 lbs of meat some where where you can lower it to the truck (unless you where stupid enough to shoot the damn thing running downhill,  then it's 'carry it up or eat it down there'.

you know with the limited tags we have now and the cities encroaching on the forest it's a whole different game,  I haven't been able to hunt for a couple years it gets so crowded out there. (that and my work season matches up with hunting season making it imposable to get enough meat to make it cost effective)

as far as the animals fighting back we lose someone every couple years to an elk.  when I was a kid they found a guys skeleton hanging on the rack of a bull elk, scavangers had got most everything else but you could see the uper part of the dudes skeleton with the eye-guards from a beautyful rack going right through where his lungs used to be.  I used to see that pic in the morning before a hunt to remind my what I was up against.  forget the bear or mountain lion, (well don't forget completely about them, they'r ethere too) but the elk is the baddest man in the forest,  a bull elk makes most men look like a punk.

oh, and before you get to thinking I'm complain'n,  that was some of the best times of my life.  I learned alot about nature, myself and my place in nature.  It cracks my up how all you anti's talk about presurving nature while trying to put as much diistance as you can between it and you.

and as a bonus I learned more about my father in that 1 week a year than the rest of the year combined.  I learned how hard he was willing to work to make sure me and my family never knew hunger like he'd known hunger.  it gave me some insight into his work life (now I'm living the same line of work), I learned that as hard as it was in elk camp and the potential danger we faced if we didn't pay attention, that this was nothing compared to his work day, he did this for vacation.

and I learned when there is serrious work to be don I can count on him, my brothers and yes even myself.

but enough of that part lets get back to your food supply.  what do you eat and where does your meal come from?  how does your breakfast live out it's life and what are it's last minutes like?  you aren't taking up any space on this earth that used to belong to the animals are you?  nah, didn't think so.

a little free advice, try not to talk about things you don't understand in front of a crowd of people who know something on the subject,  (I don't mean this as an insult, but can't think of a way to say it that doesn't sound like one), but it makes you sound like some 15-20 year old kid who's father never taught what was important.

edited for the filter
« Last Edit: October 31, 2003, 12:28:56 PM by capt. apathy »

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2003, 01:31:20 PM »
udet: In the videotape, fishermen pound on the water, causing waves that confuse the animals' sense of direction, then corral the dolphins into small coves, where they can be easily killed.

Come on guys - the dolphins must be gratefull to those fishernen. How do you think the dolphins got so smart?
 For hundreds of years japanese were slapping the water and those dolphins that were easily confused and fooled into entering the ambush were culled out.
 The smart ones stayed in the sea.

Maybe we should compensate the dolphins for suffering by instituting welfare for them. Pay them for having kids and not working. The dolphins will get fat and stupid in no time - maybe even violent. Then we can use them for meat without objections from the animal rights people.

:rolleyes:
 miko
« Last Edit: October 31, 2003, 02:05:33 PM by miko2d »

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2003, 01:44:42 PM »
Heh, that's absolutely wonderful Miko. :)